SAP Activate Methodology updated for SAP #S4HANA Cloud 1705 Release
SAP Activate is the next generation SAP Implementation Methodology that gives customers the freedom to get up and running quickly to innovate continuously with SAP S/4HANA Cloud. SAP Activate combines SAP Best Practices, guided configuration, and implementation methodology to get your organization onboarded onto SAP S/4HANA Cloud to run your business live. SAP Activate methodologies and corresponding phase, deliverable, task, and accelerator content is available in the SAP Roadmap Viewer for project teams to utilize during an implementation.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud is intuitive: Award winning SAP FIORI user interface delivers a unique and powerful experience across all devices immediately driving insight to action. Instant: Fast deployment, quarterly release schedule, and dynamic extensibility capabilities. Intelligent: Machine learning, digital assistant, and predictive analytics. Innovative: In-memory database, real-time analytics, and native integration capacity. Industry leading: Reducing complexity of the company’s digital agenda by leveraging our unique expertise over the last 45 years and our value visibility globally across all industries. See all of the 5 I’s in action at SAPPHIRE NOW Event 2017 in Orlando, Florida on May 16th – 18th, 2017.
The SAP Activate methodology for SAP S/4HANA Cloud is updated for each new release of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud solution. The latest update of SAP Activate methodology for 1705 release of the product includes following implementation roadmaps in the SAP Roadmap Viewer:
- SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Professional Services
- SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Enterprise Management
- SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance
In this blog, we will provide you with an overview of the key implementation roadmap content updates that you will find in the respective SAP Activate implementation roadmap in the SAP Roadmap Viewer:
- The main update is to all content regarding the SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705 release, which includes updates to the product specific materials, including links to Best Practices Scope Items, guidance for fit-to-standard workshops and inclusion of the new content for Manufacturing in the SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA for Enterprise Management implementation roadmap
- Remodeling of the system provisioning content to include the immediate request of the Production System (along with Quality System) and description of the transport sprints
- Enhanced Fit-to-Standard content, including more detailed guidance for foundational workshops such as organization structure workshop and chart of accounts workshop
- The addition of accelerators and content enhancements made to the SAP Activate Run Phase including additional guidance for user support and explanation of how to activate innovations during the quarterly release updates
- There is more, you can find a complete list of all changes in the quarterly change log blog post by Dan Ciecko
In addition to the updates of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud methodology content, SAP has also released the quarterly update of the SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud implementation roadmap which is also available in the SAP Roadmap Viewer. To directly view the updates mentioned above regarding the SAP Activate implementation roadmaps, go directly to SAP Roadmap Viewer tool for detailed descriptions of the new enhancements.
Explore intelligent ERP in the cloud, learn how it can accelerate your digital value creation and how customers across industries benefit from continuous innovation at the SAP S/4HANA Cloud campus at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017.
You can also stay up to date with the latest updates related to the SAP Activate Methodologies by joining our SAP Activate Methodology Jam community today, request access! Already a member of the SAP Activate Methodology Jam group? Access our community by clicking here.
Come and meet us…
Up next is SAP’s SAPPHIRE and ASUG Annual Conference. Make sure you check out the session catalog, and also read my blog and check out the presentations I will give together with customers and partners.
Follow us via @SAP and #S4HANA, or myself via @SDenecken & @janmusil