Our SAP Activate Methodology Jam Groups have a new look!
You may have seen communications last week regarding the preview of our SAP Methodologies Jam Group new user interface and content structure. Today, we are excited to share with you the completely refreshed SAP Methodologies Jam group, Cloud, and On-Premise sub-groups with all the latest functionalities and SAP Activate Methodology updates. The goal of the refresh is to provide you with the easiest way to learn about the SAP Activate Methodology Implementation Framework in an interactive and streamlined environment.
- Easier consumption of the SAP Activate Methodology – all the phases are outlined on the main page, in numbered order, along with corresponding tabs within the group for navigation.
- User interface – experience the latest user interface which includes an easy to follow storyboard format, streamlined content gathering, and actionable project materials.
- Storyboard format – SAP Activate Methodology is a journey of methodologies which is used during project implementations and we want to provide you with the step-by-step approach to consume the content.
- Mobile friendly – the refreshed site is compatible with your mobile devices. Download the SAP Jam mobile application and experience SAP Activate on the go. The application is free and you can download it from iTunes and Google app stores.
- Toolkit – browse our list of SAP Activate enablers and supporting tools all in one place.
- RSS feeds – stay up-to-date with the latest communications with our Twitter feeds located on our Feed tab which include updates from Sven Denecken (SAP Global Vice President, Co-Innovation and Product Management S/4HANA) and SAPPHIRENOW 2017 hashtags to follow all of the news at this year’s signature SAP event.
- Trainings & certification – would you like to learn more about SAP Activate Methodology and share your knowledge with project teams during implementations? Enroll in our latest course and certification offerings which can be found on the Training tab.
- Enablement guide to get started – now that you have the resources at your fingertips, why not share your feedback with the group, ask the experts your questions, and collaborate other members? Our team will prepare an enablement guide for you to do just that and maximize your user experience!
Let us know your thoughts on our new look and feel. Check out the site next week for additional updates from SAPPHIRENOW 2017 and content creation aligned to our methodology so you can stay on top of the latest offerings and communications. Share the updates with your colleagues and invite them to the group!