SAPPHIRE NOW is just around the corner! We’re excited to see you for three days of networking, two conferences, all in one beautiful location – Orlando, Florida! You and thousands of other members of the community who use SAP software every day will come together for the largest global business technology event, hosted by SAP and ASUG
This year, there is so much to do at SAPPHIRE NOW, including:
- Networking with 20,000+ attendees
- See solutions in actions during the 1200+ sessions
- Discuss future possibilities with 5000+ execs and experts
- Engage with 250+ partners and startups
- Get inspired by 10+ keynote speakers: #Kobe #Yankees
How do you fit all that in 3 days? We’ve made a list of the top Analytics sessions that you should make sure are in your agenda!
Top Analytics Sessions You Must See
Tuesday, May 16
- Evolve from Reactive to Proactive IT Management with Predictive Analytics with John Schitka, Senior Director, Big Data Analytics Solution Marketing, SAP – 11:00 AM – 11:20 AM, DP528
- Advance Your Digital Transformation Journey with SAP Leonardo with Mala Anand, President, SAP Analytics – 11:30 AM – 11:50 AM, Live Business Demo Theater
- Simplify Your Transition to a Next-Generation Data Warehouse with Neil McGovern, Senior Director, Product Marketing, SAP – 2:00 PM – 2:40 PM, DP527
- Upgrade Your Business Intelligence Agility with Hybrid Scenarios with Adrian Westmoreland, Product Manager, SAP – 2:00 PM – 2:20 PM, DP534
- Free Decision Making from Constraints with Hybrid Analytics with Anton Feld, Business Manager, Sales and Service Innovation, B. Braun Aesculap – 2:30 PM – 2:40 PM, Theater 3
Wednesday, May 17
- Act in the Moment with Confidence to Thrive in a Rapidly Changing World with Jamie Oswald, Manager, Data Analytics and Engineering, Mercy – 11:00 AM – 11:20 AM, Theater 3
- Strengthen the Financial Future of Your Business with End-to-End Analytics with Jacob Stark, Product Manager, SAP – 1:00 PM – 1:20 PM, DP528
- Develop Analytics Applications That Bring Data to Life with Visualizations with Jie Deng, Product Manager, SAP – 3:30 PM – 3:50 PM, DP528
Thursday, May 18
- Heighten Predictive Accuracy with Machine Learning with Chandran Saravana, Senior Director, SAP – 12:00 PM – 12:40 PM, DP 528
- Build Your Digital Future with Analytic Solutions with Justin Langseth, SEO, Zoomdata and Mike Flannagan, SVP, Analytics, SAP – 12:30 PM – 12:50 PM, Live Business Theater
- Revolutionize Sales Strategies Through Machine Learning with Larry Goryachkovskiy, Lead Analyst, Cisco Systems Inc. and Ted Tsortos, Director, Worldwide Sales Strategy and Operations, Cisco Systems Inc. – 4:00 PM – 4:20 PM, Theater 3
- Take Action Anytime, Anywhere with a Mobile Approach to Analytics with Eric Yew, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Product Management, SAP – 4:30 PM – 4:50 PM
View the sample agenda to easily read all the session descriptions to make sure you get the most out of your experience at SAPPHIRE NOW.
Where You Can Find Us On The Showfloor
Visit us at the Data, Analytics, and Cloud Platform Campus to discover how our innovative offerings, built on the SAP Analytics Cloud solution, pulls data from SAP S/4HANA and other SAP and third-party software to empower your entire business.
Don’t Miss This! Join Us For the SAP Leonardo & Analytics Smart-Bar Reception
It’s all about connecting your things with people and processes – reimagine your live digital business with the help of Big Data, analytics, machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and a super smart bar.
At this event, you will experience a “renaissance” of true digital business by:
- Becoming intelligently connected to latest SAP Leonardo portfolio innovations and announcements
- Enjoying a data-driven smart bar, fantastic food, and Live Business experience
- Network with peers, partners, and SAP experts
Benefit from a community of SAP customers, experts, and thought leaders who understand your business challenges, and make connections that will provide tremendous value long after you’ve returned home from Orlando. Reach out to your Account Executive to secure your spot.
One Last Thing…
Now that you’ve planned your agenda, you must make sure you make one last addition. On Thursday night, celebrate the conclusion of an incredible event by experiencing the band known for their legendary on-stage performances – MUSE.