What’s in store for SAP Partner Managed Cloud at SAPPHIRENOW?
We are looking forward to SAP SAPPHIRE NOW 2017. It’s a packed agenda this year with plenty more partners participating and we will be sharing some exciting partner managed cloud and cloud BPO stories. Our partners are helping to support SAP’s mission and vision of helping the world run better and improve lives in innovative ways.
May 15- SAP Global Partner Summit:
Join us to watch our insightful keynote speakers on partner-specific topics, attend any of the 16 breakout sessions on the hottest trends that can increase your bottom line, and visit our demo stations where SAP experts showcase the latest partner resources and opportunities. Definitely drop by our Partner managed Cloud demo station and meet our team. Get the complete agenda of the Partner Summit here
May 16-18: SAPPHIRENOW
We are featuring a wide variety of innovative business transformation topics in our demo theatres at SAPPHIRE NOW. Here’s an overview of the key sessions featuring our partner managed cloud and cloud BPO providers. If you are new and want to know about the program check out this webinar
- Satisfy the Need for Speed by Going to the Cloud with Hitachi Consulting https://goo.gl/1Qte62
- Transform Sales and Manufacturing processes in the Cloud with Abeam https://goo.gl/DkcnUE
- Unlock the Power and Value of Analytics as a Service with NTT Data https://goo.gl/NWRKcd
- Reach New Heights of Efficiency with Managed-Cloud Solutions with KMD https://goo.gl/IhdvO8
- Optimize Critical Processes with Rapid ERP Deployment in Auto Supply with Capgemini https://goo.gl/3aM0RW
- Develop a Smart Cloud Computing Strategy with IBM https://goo.gl/iPWllm
We hope you can take advantage of this unique opportunity to hear these insightful stories from our partners while attending SAPPHIRE NOW 2017. For more details on the sessions, or to add them to your agenda, please visit Agenda Builder on the SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 website. For an overview of how SAP supports our partners, please visit the Partner Innovation Campus on the show floor. If you would like regular updates please follow @SAPPartnerBuild on Twitter. Looking forward to a great SAPPHIRENOW!