We’re happy to announce that a new free openSAP course will start on June 7, and it’s called Touch IoT with SAP Leonardo. For those keeping score at home, the first version of this course (“Imagine IoT“), held last year, resulted in over 1,300 IoT prototypes created by YOU, the SAP community.
So what’s new for this course? In short, tons of stuff, here’s a quick list:
- New and updated content related to loT industry trends
- New IoT related technologies like drones, blockchain, and autonomous vehicles now included
- New showcases on the state of IoT from industry experts IDC and Technology Business Research
- New IoT prototype challenge with new templates to help you build your own IoT prototype, and now with IoT prizes for the top 5 winners of the challenge
- New update on SAP’s strategy related to the Internet of Things and the new SAP Leonardo Innovation Portfolio
- New showcases of SAP solutions and services, from SAP Connected Goods to the SAP Asset Intelligence Network to SAP IoT Application Enablement
- And more to be announced later…
The course has been designed for those who participated in the previous course AND for you newcomers as well. There are no prerequisites, everyone is welcome to join, and you can sign up here.
Also, for any of you attending Sapphire 2017 next week in Orlando, stop by the SAP Leonardo IoT Solutions booth (BA353) and say hi, learn more about this course, and/or see some cool IoT demos. Hope to see you soon, either in person or virtually!