Benefits of migrating to SAP S/4HANA have been well documented. Faster analytics; simplification of your architectural landscape; new solutions that support real-time business activities; and optimization of enterprise content, to name a few. Collectively, these benefits yield considerable competitive advantages, cost savings and significant performance improvements.
However, without proper preparation, your migration could experience some pitfalls, such as increased downtime due to massive databases, remaining compliant with regulatory requirements for document retention and destruction, difficulties decommissioning legacy systems, among others.
Fortunately, there is something you can do to minimize risks and costs of migration while also building a strong foundation for your digital journey. Join this Interactive Session, DP43931 to learn from the experts on how you can:
- Reduce the size of the information set – the larger the database, the greater the downtime for conversions, upgrades and maintenance activities.
- Enable automated retention and destruction of information – manage and enforce retention policies across both environments.
- Secure your information investment between both landscapes – combined applications are a complete content management solution.
- Help sunset legacy systems – secure storage and easy access to legacy data in SAP.
- Manage the retention of SAP data – capabilities specifically enable the management of SAP data at a granular, object level.
To learn more, visit us at SAP Solution Extensions