In SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, by leveraging “Custom CDS Views” and “Custom Analytical Queries” applications, you can get an overview of the total interactions in the system aggregated by a specific attribute of the interaction. Here is a step by step guide to achieve this.
In Hybris Marketing Cloud solution, the user, Administrator, with the standard delivered business role “Marketing Administrator” assigned, already has access to the “Custom CDS Views” application. To get access to the “Custom Analytical Queries”, you must assign the Business Catalog “Analytics – Query Design” to the required Business Role.
- Open application “Customer CDS Views”.
2. Create a Custom CDS view.
- Add “I_Mkt_Interaction” as the primary data source.
- Select “Yes, as Cube” for Analytical Scenario.
3. Select the required fields. Add a calculated field for example “INTERACTION_COUNT” and set its value to 1.
4. In the “Field Properties” step, set default aggregation as SUM for the calculated field “INTERACTION_COUNT”.
5. Save and preview the data. The calculated fields should have the value as 1 for all rows.
6. Open application “Custom Analytical Queries”
7. Create a new Custom Analytical Query on the above custom CDS view. And then activate and preview the query.
For more information on how to create custom analytical queries for SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, please refer to blog – https://blogs.sap.com/2016/09/02/how-to-create-custom-analytical-queries-for-sap-s4hana-marketing-cloud/.