In SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, by leveraging “Custom CDS Views” and “Custom Analytical Queries” applications, you can get an overview of the total interactions in the system aggregated by a specific attribute of the interaction. Here is a step by step guide to achieve this.
In Hybris Marketing Cloud solution, the user, Administrator, with the standard delivered business role “Marketing Administrator” assigned, already has access to the “Custom CDS Views” application. To get access to the “Custom Analytical Queries”, you must assign the Business Catalog “Analytics – Query Design” to the required Business Role.
- Open application “Customer CDS Views”.
- Create a Custom CDS view.
- Add “I_Mkt_Interaction” as the primary data source.
- Select “Yes, as Cube” for Analytical Scenario.
- Select the fields needed in the “Field Selection” tab.
- Save and publish the CDS view.
- Open application “Custom Analytical Queries”
- Create a new Custom Analytical Query
- In the “Field Selection” tab, select the fields needed.
- In “Display” tab, click “Add”, then select “Add Calculated Measure”. Enter the information in the “Properties” section of the screenshot below.
- Activate and Preview the query. Drag any dimensions to the “ROWS” area to get the required aggregations.
For more information on how to create custom analytical queries for SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud, please refer to blog – https://blogs.sap.com/2016/09/02/how-to-create-custom-analytical-queries-for-sap-s4hana-marketing-cloud/.