Start Your SAP S/4HANA Journey with Business Scenario Recommendation Tool
Would you like to find out exactly what business processes can benefit most from SAP S/4HANA? Check out the Business Scenario Recommendation Tool.
This tool gives you personalized analysis and tailored recommendations, by line of business and based on your current productive system usage. The report that you will get will highlight where you can most benefit from SAP S/4HANA including:
- An overview of the improvements to line of business-specific value levers
- The process innovation delivered by SAP S/4HANA to address today’s business challenges
- The impact of SAP Fiori UX and SAP HANA on your business
If you requested your report before, you know that you can get a significant performance boost with SAP S/4HANA, the modern digital core of the enterprise.
We’ve recently updated the tool to include 9 additional scenarios in 4 Lines of Business:
- Advanced Order Promising/ATP in Supply Chain
- Extended Warehouse Management in Supply Chain
- Health and Safety Management in Asset Management
- Operational Contract Management in Sourcing & Procurement
- Real-Time Reporting and Monitoring in Sourcing & Procurement
- Spend Visibility in Sourcing & Procurement
- Product Development Foundation in R&D, Engineering
- Project Financials Control in R&D, Engineering
- Variant Configuration in R&D, Engineering
Requesting your personalized report as easy as 1-2-3:
- Go to saps4hana.com
- Upload your SAP usage data (detailed instructions provided on the site)
- Receive custom report in 5 business days. We even provide you with an example migration path to SAP S/4HANA and recommendations of SAP Support Services for your implementation.
Already received your report? To benefit most consider the following next steps:
- Send the report to your colleagues and discuss the results with them
- Learn more about SAP S/4HANA in (about) 2mins: visit S4in2 Hub
- Coming to SapphireNow? See the S/4HANA sample agenda or the S/4HANA for IT Professionals sample agenda.
Get started today with a free Business Scenario Recommendation for SAP S/4HANA.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.