SAP S/4HANA For Mill Products Industry: Your SapphireNOW Itinerary
Mill product industries category consists of many sectors – from paper to metal, packaging, building materials, and even furniture. As many other industries, it is undergoing major digital transformation. If you are attending SapphireNow in person or online, check out these sessions and learn how SAP S/4HANA can help your mill product company to stand out from the competition and elevate your brand, adopt innovative business models to align with customers and to personalize the solutions you offer to your customers.
- Listen to a presentation by Flexsteel Industries, a manufacturer of furniture for home and business, that will share lessons learned from delivering its logistics strategy with SAP S/4HANA 1610, embedded SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM), best practices in leveraging SAP Fiori apps for a better user interface, as well as best practices with processes. Tuesday, May 16 at 11am, Session MPM 8285
- Stop by a demo theater session Reimagine Your Boardroom and Execution Processes with One View of the Truth Watch an overview of SAP S/4HANA, including capabilities and scenarios relevant for metals, forest products, mining, building products, cement, and textile companies. Tuesday @12:30pm Session IN43476
- Attend a panel discussion “Discover new ways to transform your business model and processes for the digital economy” with 5 panelists – SAP S/4HANA customers – Vivint Inc., Apple Leisure Group, Indus Motor Company, and Katerra – sharing their experience deploying the broad SAP application portfolio, brought together with SAP S/4HANA as the digital core and extending into all lines of business with SAP Ariba, SAP Fieldglass, SAP Hybris, SAP SuccessFactors, and Concur solutions.Tuesday @2:30pm Session BA46887
- Hear how Tata Steel, in concert with TCS and SAP S/4HANA, is transforming its current enterprise resource planning systems by integrating them into a single and dynamic platform. With advanced analytics, early warnings of variations, and real-time data for business decision making, Tata Steel’s ERP process is poised for operational excellence. Wednesday, May 17 @11:30am Session E44149
- Learn about Road Map: Mill Products and Mining Solutions from SAP Software. This session will highlight innovations in mill products and mining in the areas of supply chain planning and execution, manufacturing, enterprise asset management, sustainability, and digital customer experience and commerce. The session will also provide an overview of technology innovations around the industrial Internet of Things (IoT). Additionally, the session will take a closer look at the road map of SAP S/4HANA from an industry point of view and highlight key changes and innovations you need to be aware of. Wednesday @12:30pm Session MPM6604
- Hear from SAP S/4HANA customers on S/4 enables them to expand into new regions, respond to changing markets, and integrate with other software solutions. Attend a panel discussion Expand Your Business with SAP S/4HANA with representatives from Vectus Industries, YETI, New England Biolabs, and Intrigo on Wednesday @3:30pm Session BA47120
- Stop by the Industry Scenarios with SAP S/4HANA demo station at any time to see how you can Simplify your landscape and run live in every industry with a digital core designed for in-memory computing. Address unique challenges and take advantage of opportunities in today’s digital economy using industry-focused innovations. Anytime, BA 341
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.