Digital Dose – 101101
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 25 Apr 2017 Start-ups are taking on big pharma by developing gadgets that may reduce the need for medication.
- 26 Apr 2017 Inside Higher Ed looks at how digital thinking is changing the analog campus.
- 27 Apr 2017 Digital healthcare tools could revolutionize how doctors and patients interact, but is new technology being adopted into clinical practice?
- 28 Apr 2017 The Financial Times has a report on middle-aged employees in the tech world.
- 29 Apr 2017 In developing countries, technology is helping children under the age of three ensure they have a digital existence.
- 30 Apr 2017 The Financial Times wonders if there should be new digital restraining orders on companies that harass consumers online.
- 1 May 2017 Forbes has the definitive list on five tech innovations that can change the way consumers eat.
- 4 May 2017 “Fear of Burning Out” is now replacing “Fear of Missing Out” in some circles as permanent plug pulling gains steam.
- 5 May 2017 According to Harvard Business Review, some digital companies should delay profitability as long as possible.
- 6 May 2017 Even Reader’s Digest, the venerable print publisher, is transforming into a digital first publication.
Please follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.