After last year’s SAPPHIRE SAP has launched a board initiative to provide clear guidance to customers on how to design, build, and deploy their new, S/4HANA centric application landscape, addressing also business value, integration with SAP Cloud solutions, transition services, and roadmaps for our on-premise and cloud products.
The SAP Transformation Navigator now gives this clear guidance in customers transitioning to a SAP S/4HANA centric application landscape – based on the applications customers are using today and their digital business and IT strategy. For the recommended applications SAP
- outlines the business value,
- offers transformation services,
- outlines integration to our cloud solutions,
- shows roadmap information and finally
- shows impact on the licenses.
To learn how you can use SAP Transformation Navigator to evolve your IT landscape with a three-year road map, and get recommendations for planning your digital transformation we offer you two types of session at SAPPHIRENOW.
- Digital Transformation Concept Session (30 minutes), based on an industry-specific reference landscape
- Digital Transformation Deep Dive Session (60 minutes), based on your customer-specific landscape (using your customer profile information from SAP Solution Manager)
Book your personal session today and send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your SAP account executive!. Of course you are also very welcome to visit us at the SAP Transformation Navigator Demo Stations in the Digital Business Services area on the show-floor.
Also, don’t miss Peter Maier speaking about how to navigate through your Application Landscape Transformation (look for session ID IN47093)!
We look forward to see you at SAPPHIRENOW!