We are excited to announce the availability of the mySAPhero app for the 2017 SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference. This initiative helps customers and partners to recognize their SAP employees as heroes for their great work.
The mySAPhero is built on the SAP Cloud Platform, and in this program, we will reward the participants for their contribution. After completing the nomination inside the application, you are automatically registered for a raffle of 22 rewards worth of $4000 in total.
What are the rewards, timelines, and eligibility?
The first grand reward from the raffle will be an entry ticket to SAPPHIRE NOW in Orlando covering the registration fees only. The remaining 21 rewards will be open-loop, Visa gift cards with $100 and $50 denominations.
This is a series of blog posts where we will announce the winners and updates. We will first announce the winner of the grand prize on May 11th, 2017. Then during the week of SAPPHIRE, we will announce 7 new winners every day for the gift card rewards, starting on May 16th, 2017. All of the nominations made throughout the entire period will be considered for the raffle.
To receive a reward, you have to be an SAP customer. For the gift card rewards, you or one of your colleagues from the same company would have to be physically present to pick it up at SAPPHIRE booth #483. To be considered for the grand prize, send us an email with your business contact details required for the SAPPHIRE entry ticket .
How to access the application?
– Run simply by going to http://mySAPhero.com
– Press on the “Sign in with SAP ID” button that takes you to an authentication page to log-in with an existing SAP ID user to the mySAPhero application
* There will be no public access to the application, but only for participants that are registered with SAP ID credentials managed by the SAP Cloud Platform
* If you don’t have and SAP ID, press “Register for SAP ID” button to create a user and then sign-in to the mySAPhero application.
How to nominate your SAP hero?
How does the application work?
The product we use to enable mySAPhero program for the SAPPHIRE event is JobPts, a part of our Employee Engagement Suite. It is 100% native product built and running on the SAP Cloud Platform and powered by SAP HANA. More information on this and other products from partners can be discovered on the SAP App Center.
Enjoy mySAPhero and keep an eye on the blog posts series for the winners and updates!
* Disclaimer: “mySAPhero” is not organized, sponsored, or endorsed by SAP and SAP has no liability associated with “mySAPhero” brand or website.