As a developer, we are always deploy hybris at local environment, this time our team need to do a test with Wechat. So we need deloy our hybris environment on internat . I recode the whole process at here, hope it will help other people.
- Buy a domain, Buy a server, and binding it together.
- Install Java environment on server
- Install hybris on server
- Get a ssl certificate for domain
- Set configuration parameters on server
Buy a domain and a server, then binding them together
- Buy a domain
We buy a domain at tencent service. It will help us to get ICP certificate.
- Buy a server
For insure connect with wechat without problem. We chose tencent cloud server. We chose 2 core cpu and 8GB Memory.
- Dns domain to server
Asign domain to server,after that our domain is avaliable.
Install Java environment on server
When setup server at tencent cloud, we chose ubuntu 14 whitout java envirment.
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-installer
- sudo apt-get install oracle-java8-set-default
Config JAVA_HOME for linux
Install hybris on server
- Update load commerce-suite to server and unzip
- Run stand install step for receip
Now you can visit the website by ip.
Get a ssl certificate for domain
We get a ssl certificate at www.getssl.com
Chose tomcat certificat and download a jks format certificat.
Set configuration parameters on server
Config server.xml for tomcat, modify port and setup keystorefile which we get it before.
Config local.properties for hybris parameters. After that you can start your server and You can access the site by domain name.