There are less than 2 weeks until SAPPHIRE NOW 2017! It’s time to start your event planning. We are so excited to see you at the largest global business technology event, hosted by SAP and ASUG where you can connect with the community that uses SAP software every day. Learn how to enable your digital business strategy and get more from your technology investment. One place to Learn. One place to Network. One place to Get Inspired!
This conference has a lot to offer. You can:
- Network with 20,000+ attendees
- See solutions in actions during the 1200+ sessions
- Discuss future possibilities with 5000+ execs and experts
- Engage with 250+ partners and startups
- Get inspired by 10+ keynote speakers: #Kobe #Yankees
But how can you make the most of your time?
If you are interested in the latest and greatest on SAP HANA at SAPPHIRE, keep reading!
Tops Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss Out:
Day 1 – Monday
11-11:20am – DP527: Accelerate Digital Transformation with a Next-Generation In-Memory Platform with Saiprashanth Reddy Venumbaka
Day 2 – Tuesday
- Improve Data Insight with In-Memory Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics – 12-12:20pm Theatre 3: What is machine learning? How to extend it to a broader range of data-driven tasks? Richard Pledereder, SVP, SAP HANA Development will show you how TensorFlow integrates with the SAP HANA to support the creation of machine learning models that use spatial and recommendation capabilities for image classification. Get more insight from SAP HANA Innovation Award winners who are using the latest advancements in SAP HANA.
- Optimize Innovation with a Next-Generation In-Memory Data Platform – 2-2:20pm Live Business Theatre: Join Daniel Schneiss, SVP, Global Head of SAP HANA Development and Lisa Davis, VP, Data Center Group, Intel and see how our co-innovation project with Intel is revolutionizing in-memory computing, and experience this next-gen technology in action.
- 1-1:20pm – DP527: Model Machine Learning with Native In-Memory and Predictive Technologies with Scott Lever and Ashish Morzaria
- 1-1:40pm – DP534: Consider Machine Learning in a Business Perspective with Ashok Swaminathan and Tina Tang
Day 3 Wednesday
- Modernize Your Data Strategy for a Future-Ready Digital Business – 12-12:20pm Live Business Theatre: Greg McStravick, President, SAP Database and Data Management will show you how take your business from surviving to thriving with a data platform that lets you modernize the digital core and innovate at the edge. Explore Big Data’s future and new technologies for connecting to, processing, and exchanging massive amounts of data.
- 11:20-11:50am – DP527: Enrich Location Insights by Adding Context to Spatial Data with Matthew Zenus and Steve Brenner, ESRI
- 1-1:20pm – DP527: Augment System Workload Analysis Through Machine Learning with Ashok Swaminathan
- 1:30-1:50pm – DP527: Build Data-Driven Applications Anytime, Anywhere for Instant Insight with Jordan Cao
- 2-2:40pm – DP 527: Innovate Without Constraints by Choosing the Right In-Memory Data Platform with Marie Goodell
Talk Data to Us!
Explore new capabilities available for database management, advanced analytics processing, data access and integration, administration, and deployment in SAP HANA 2. And learn how to exploit business, text, and spatial and graph data, as well as predictive and machine-learning algorithms to deliver unprecedented insights.
You can find us within the Data, Analytics, and Cloud Platform Campus located on the show floor. Be sure to visit us with your data platform questions on all things SAP HANA and start your journey to digital transformation!
Special Interest Activities
- HANA Innovation Award Breakfast: Tuesday, May 16 7:00-8:30
- SAP HANA DW Evening Reception: Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- SAP BW/4HANA Reception: Tuesday, May 16, 2017: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Start the conference right by attending the SAP Opening Keynote with Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP SE and Bernd Leukert, Member of the Executive Board of SAP SE, Products & Innovation on Tuesday morning. They will highlight the forces of change driving businesses in the global digital economy. Learn about SAP’s innovation agenda and the defining growth opportunities of the next two decades.
On Wednesday, SAP co-founder and Chairman of the Supervisory Board of SAP SE, Hasso Plattner will show you how to take the next big leap into the intelligent future of business. Hear how SAP has built next-generation intelligent applications that understand and learn from business data and processes, as well as the human beings who use them.
Lastly, end the conference right while rockin’ out to multi-time Grammy and BRIT award winners, MUSE!
Don’t forget to fuel up by the coffee and tea stations; you will never know who you may bump into!
Time is running out! Get started on your event planning today! If you have any questions on SAP HANA sessions and activities, feel free to send me an email!
Can’t wait to see you in Orlando!