SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 is around the corner and I’d like to give you a brief overview of what you’ll be able to learn about middleware at the event. Fortunately Dan Kearnan from the SAP Cloud Platform team has already summarized what’s going on around SAP’s cloud middleware in his blog here.
Outside of the cloud platform coverage we’re focusing on process excellence and pervasive integration. Visit booth number DP520 in the Data, Analytics, and Cloud Platform Campus titled “Enterprise Information and Process Management” to meet our experts and experience the benefits of optimizing your business processes all the way from process mining through modeling and integration to monitoring.
To learn more make sure to add these sessions to your personal agenda:
- Demo session DP43922 “Connect Applications, Business Partners, and Things with Hybrid Integration” presented by Marco Ertel
Tuesday May 16th, 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m., Theater DP527
- Demo session DP43921 “Support Long-Term Business Stability Through Continuous Process Improvement” presented by Peter McNulty
Tuesday May 16th, 3:00 p.m. – 3:20 p.m., Theater DP527
- Panel discussion DP43919 “Achieve Digital Success with Data, Process and Transaction Excellence” featuring Coca Cola, Florida Crystals, BlackRock, and ACEA, presented by Chris Hallenbeck
Wednesday May 17th, 3:30 p.m. – 4:10 p.m., Theater 3
- Interactive session DP43930 “Embrace Digital Transformation by Connecting to Everything” presented by Sindhu Gangadharan
Thursday May 18th, 1:00 p.m. – 1:40 p.m., Theater DP527
- Interactive session DP43929 “Improve Daily Decision Making Through Digital Process Excellence” featuring Vodafone and ACEA, presented by John Santic
Thursday May 18th, 3:00 p.m. – 3:40 p.m., Theater DP527
You might also want to consider these ASUG education sessions:
- Roundtable BITI8502 “Tackling Your Cloud Integration Challenges Roundtable Discussion“, Tue 12:30 p.m. – 01:30 p.m., S320 Roundtable Corridor – Roundtable #4
- Presentation BITI8551 “How Procter & Gamble Manages Mission-Critical Business in SAP Process Orchestration“, Wed 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., S310G (South Concourse, Level 3)
- Presentation BITI6717 “3,2,1 Nitro-Launch: Taking advantage of the new SAP S/4 Workflow Features“, Wed 02:00 p.m. – 03:00 p.m., S310G (South Concourse, Level 3)
- Presentation BITI6663 “Best Practices to Migrate from SAP Process Integration 7.1 to SAP Process Orchestration 7.4“, Wed 03:30 p.m. – 04:30 p.m., S310F (South Concourse, Level 3)
- Presentation BITI7809 “Enterprise Integration Consolidation and Business-to-Business Collaboration with SAP Process Orchestration“, Thu 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., S310G (South Concourse, Level 3)
- Presentation BITI6714 “API Management in the Cloud for Energy and Natural Resources Industries“, Thu 12:30 p.m. – 01:30 p.m., S310H (South Concourse, Level 3)
- Presentation BITI8720 “Introducing SAP Cloud Platform: Business Process Management Services“, Thu 02:00 p.m. – 03:00 p.m., S310G (South Concourse, Level 3)
I’m looking forward to seeing you all in Orlando!
Warm regards, Harald Nehring, VP Platform Marketing, Middleware