What’s New in 1705 SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – Business Partner
The key highlights for 1705 SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer – business partner area are as follows :-
- Address Validation for accounts
- Marketing permission changes in change log
- Re-modelling of employee org assignment determination for offline
- Business User and License Management – Enhancements
- Migration workbench object for employees and business users
Address Validation for accounts
We have published a detailed blog on address validation for accounts
1705 : Address Validation & standardization for Accounts using SAP DQM Micro-services
Marketing permission changes in change log
We now capture and list the change history records for marketing permissions and communication category for contacts and individual customers
Re-modelling of employee org assignment determination for offline
- Prior to 1705 the org determination for employees for offline was refreshed only if there were some changes done to employee data.
- This resulted in incorrect org determination in offline mode
- With 1705 we have implemented a fix to update the correct org assignment for an employee considering validity dates and manual updates.
Business User and License Management – Enhancements
- We have now introduced a new warning message during user type assignment to a business user .
- System will validate whether the customer has a valid user type purchased .
- If the assigned user type value has not been purchased by the customer the system will return a warning message.
- We have introduced a new list view called counted user overview
- This new view will enable a system administrator to get an overview of all counted users in the system and how these users stack up against total licenses that the customer is entitled to as on date .
- Counted user overview contains a section which shows the total purchased volume across all user types and the total number of counted users . It also shows a calculated field called over usage .
- If the overusage is positive it means that the total number of counted users exceeds the total purchased volume.
- With 1705 , we now offer a new Data workbench object for employee and business users
- You can now use this migration service to create employee and business users along with business role and org. assignment.
- This migration object can also be user for mass assignment of user type and user subscriptions values
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.