Welcome to the Financial Shared Services conference in Prague!
Are you orchestrating the Financial Shared Services of your enterprise? Interested in newest trends or connecting and learning from other companies about shared services organisation and implementation?
We have the right event for you to connect to a strong, vital and growing community:
The International SAP Conference for Financial Shared Services 2017
After months of planning, it is with great pleasure to announce the agenda for the 5th International SAP Conference for Financial Shared Services (July 10-12, Prague, Czech Republic).
Some impressions of one of the former events:
This year’s event will include keynotes from both SAP and our customers, a variety of interactive sessions, networking opportunities and multiple chances to explore key topics and approaches for all knowledge levels.
Here are just a few highlights:
- Engaging keynotes from global SAP customers and experts covering topics such as the shared services framework, automation, ticketing, the closing process, procurement, lease abstraction, robotics, talent acquisition, SAP S/4HANA, and more.
- Industry case studies from leading shared service organizations from across the globe, including British American Tobacco, Carrefour, Barcadi-Martini, ZF Friedrichshafen, Turk Telecom, Lufthansa, and more.
- A variety of interactive sessions with your peers and the experts – ask your questions and truly engage in the event.
- A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, live demos, and the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts.
- A deeper dive into the topics during the pre-conference workshops, on the morning of Monday, July 10. There are three workshops to choose from, focusing on an array of topics.
Want to get an impression of the Financial Shared Service Framework beforehand – watch here