Prague 11.-13. July: International SAP Conference for Treasury Management 2017
We are delighted to invite you and your team to join us for the 10th annual International SAP Conference for Treasury Management, taking place from 11-13 July, in Prague. A business-centric event where you can meet with SAP experts and executives, customers, prospects and partners, all under one roof, at one time.
You haven’t joined the TA Cook Treasury event before? Take a look at the past event last year in Barcelona on Youtube
The 2017 Prague event will be filled with industry keynotes, SAP insight, best practice customer case studies, interactive microforum discussions, extensive networking opportunities and much more. Explore how international organizations are reimaging their business processes to achieve a live and connected treasury network.
View your copy of the agenda here – https://goo.gl/v17XAb
Here are just a couple of the key event highlights:
- Industry case studies from leading international organizations, including Coca-Cola HBC AG, Akzo Nobel, August Storck KG, Smurfit Kappa Group and more
- Strategic insight from SAP industry executives plus guidance and expertise from solution management experts
- Interactive microforum tracks focussing on machine learning, IFRS 9, fraud and cybercrime, central finance, procurement, bank connectivity, SAP S/4HANA, commodity risk and payment security
- A vibrant exhibition of SAP partners, live demos, and the opportunity to meet privately with our executive team and global solution experts
- A deeper dive into core topic areas during the pre-conference workshops, on the morning of 11 July
- A relaxed evening exploring the city of Prague and enjoying the beautiful city views during our dedicated evening event
Find out more here – https://goo.gl/mFM9MM