Accelerate Mobilizing your Customers with SAP Cloud Platform
For many organizations, work is now untethered – business is conducted everywhere from taxis to client offices or even mountaintops. To reap the benefits and stay competitive, your customers need to access Live Business data on a secure mobile platform, wherever and whenever they choose.
As a build partner in the growing application development partner ecosystem at SAP you can build and monetize mobile, cloud-based applications built on SAP Cloud Platform. With the recently released SAP Cloud Platform SDK for iOS, you have all the tools needed to create, deploy, and manage powerful mobile apps. These apps can combine the latest features from the iPhone and iPad with enterprise-grade requirements such as secure access to business systems and offline synchronization.
SAP Cloud Platform is the enterprise platform as a service (PaaS) that allows you to simplify open, agile business application development to:
- Rapidly build business applications in the cloud that mobilize business processes, taking full advantage of iOS device features.
- Securely integrate with your SAP and non-SAP cloud and on-premise systems for greater agility and productivity.
- Embed advanced analytics into your solutions to gain real-time insight and drive customer satisfaction.
- Benefit from enterprise-class support from SAP, high platform availability, and access to the SAP solution landscape.
- Use digital channels from SAP and flexible license options to market your packaged solution to approximately 300,000 SAP customers.
Hear from SAP and partner executives as they discuss the benefits of the build engagement model of the SAP PartnerEdge program, SAP Cloud Platform, and the latest mobile tools and technology for SAP Cloud Platform. Let us help you accelerate your time to market, mobilize your customers, and grow your business.
Date: Thursday, May 4, 2017 /
Time: 10 a.m. EST
For more details on how you build applications on the SAP Cloud Platform, visit us here and follow @SAPPartnerbuild to get the latest updates.