3 good reasons to visit SUSE and co-exhibiting partners at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 (#559)
Please SUSE and co-exibiting partners at the SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference, May 16–18, 2017, in Orlando, Florida (booth 559). At the largest global business technology conference you will learn how SUSE and partners help companies achieve digital “warp speed” to an SAP HANA environment.
If you’re looking for answers to the following questions, please come by as we can answer them:
- How can you achieve zero-downtime for your mission critical SAP workloads?
- What are the important steps to consider to move to S/4 HANA?
- How do I move from Windows to Linux?
- As an SAP partner, where can you find guidance for migrating to S/4 HANA?
- What is the right cloud strategy for your SAP workloads? Public or Private?
Learn why SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications is the recommended and supported OS of choice for SAP HANA, on premise or in the cloud and why SAP runs SUSE for its own workloads.
1. Don’t miss our co-exhibiting partners who represent a broad set of software and services offerings for the digital transformation of SAP solutions:
- BASIS TECHNOLOGIES provides automation tools that enable continuous delivery of SAP change – helping our customers to keep pace with theirs. Basis Technologies’ DevOps Toolset gives businesses across the globe the ability to adopt agile development and DevOps for SAP.
- DATAVARD helps customers to maximize the impact of their SAP investments and to turn data into competitive assets. Datavard’s solutions allow for maximized insights into user behavior, system- and data growth and help to manage IT like a business.
- PROTERA TECHNOLOGIES is a global IT leader and SAP managed services provider certified in SAP hosting, application management, cloud services, global outsourcing, and operation services for the SAP HANA platform. Protera provides total IT outsourcing for global enterprises by leveraging its state-of-the-art Protera AppCare OnDemand Delivery Platform.
- SEP AG is a manufacturer of backup and disaster recovery solutions to protect cross-platform and heterogeneous IT-environments. Reliable restores, a flexible licensing model, high product standards and an attractive price performance ratio are only four of countless arguments why organizations and enterprises in over 50 countries trust in the Hybrid Backup solution SEP sesam.
- VIRTUAL FORGE is a leading supplier of cybersecurity and quality solutions for SAP. Their products and services identify and mitigate risks efficiently ensuring the security and stability to the entire SAP landscape.
2. Learn about Digital Transformation and SAP HANA in the Cloud during our breakout sessions
Start Digital Transformation to SAP HANA/SAP Cloud Platform on Open Source (Thomas Di Giacomo (SUSE CTO), Dirk Oppenkowski (SUSE))
Thursday, May 18, (session ID: 44256)
11:30 am – 11:50 am, Theater 4
Many SAP customers need to adjust internal business processes and IT infrastructure in order to better compete in today’s digital economy. To do this, they look toward their IT infrastructure as a key driver to meet their business objectives. Learn how SUSE can help you transform your legacy technology infrastructure into a digital environment.
Your Enterprise Can Run SAP in a Public Cloud Right Now (Jon Friesen (Monocle Systems) & Peter Schinagl (SUSE))
Wednesday, May 17 (session ID: 44257)
5:00 pm – 5:20 pm, Theater 2
If you are looking for an infrastructure with greater agility, and the ability to scale as the business grow, you should consider public cloud deployments. In this session SUSE and Monocle Systems will explore the different option of deploying SAP applications into the public cloud.
3. Join our mini-theatre presentations
How are SUSE partners and customers achieving success? Listen to on-booth presentations from our ecosystem partners: AWS, Basis Technologies, CISCO, DataVard, Dell, Deloitte, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HPE, IBM, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NetApp, Protera, Revelation, SAP, SEP, Supermicro, Symmetry Corp, Wipro, TCS, Virtual Forge, and others.
|Tuesday, May 16|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||SUSE||Hannes Kuehnemund||Why you want to encrypt your SAP HANA data|
|11:10 – 11:40 am||Datavard||Gregor Stöckler, CEO Datavard||ITOA by Datavard – User Behavior Insights combined with Data and Systems|
|11:50 – 12:20 am||HPE||Vaibhav Rastogi, Product Management, Hewlett Packard Enterprise||Choosing the right solution to power your digital core for real-time business|
|12:30 – 01:00 pm||TCS||Ciree Loftus (Director SAP Customer Solutions) & Darren Mitchell (Senior Platform Architect)||S/4 Journey from Legacy System|
|01:00 – 01:30 pm||Intel||Detlef Poth – Global SAP Alliance Manager||Co-Innovation from SAP and Intel for Your Digital Journey|
|02:50 – 03:20 pm||IBM||Brian Burke, IBM Executive for IBM Power and SAP HANA on Cloud||SAP HANA on IBM Power Systems and SLES – easy alternative for scale-up|
|03:30 – 04:00 pm||AWS||Stefan Schneider||Solve your SAP challenges with SUSE in the AWS Cloud|
|04:10 – 04:40 pm||Lenovo||Al Kalafian||SAP HANA Vora Solutions with Lenovo and SUSE|
|04:50 – 05:20 pm||Supermicro||Damien Wei Zhao||Supermicro Cloud Scale SAP Solutions|
|05:30 – 06:00 pm||Hitachi||Jason Delaune, SAP Solution Lead, Americas Solutions & Products Group||Hitachi Data Systems and SUSE: The Preferred Platform for SAP Solutions|
|Wednesday, May 17|
|11:10 – 11:40 am||Protera||Patrick Osterhaus – President and CTO of Protera||Optimize Your Digital Transformation Journey – How to Migrate to SAP HANA, and S/4HANA on SUSE|
|11:50 – 12:20 am||SEP||Christian Ruoff, Head of Business Development SEP AG||Reliable Data Protection and Bare Metal Recover for SAP HANA|
|12:30 – 01:00 pm||Dell EMC||Achim Stohr Principal SAP Solutions Architect Dell EMC/SAP Alliance, Erik Rieger (VMware), Global SAP Solutions Architect, Global SI/SO & Strategic ISV Technical Alliances||Running SAP HANA in the Software Defined Data Center|
|01:00 – 01:30 pm||Wipro||Sreedhara Padmanabhuni (Platform transformation) & Pramod Kumar (HANA Transformation SME)||SAFE PASSAGE to HANA|
|02:10 – 02:40 pm||Fujitsu||Sebastian Werth, Business Development||Orchestrating SAP landscapes – the starting point for digital transformation|
|02:50 – 03:20pm||Basis Technologies||James Roberts, CTO, Basis Technologies||Accelerating SAP change: Why successful transformation projects need automation and DevOps|
|03:30 – 04:00 pm||Microsoft||Chandu Cheet – Partner Enterprise Architect – SAP at Microsoft||How SAP HANA runs on Microsoft Azure and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12|
|04:10 – 04:40 pm||SAP||Uwe Heinz||Landscape Transformation – what do I have to consider on the way to S/4HANA|
|04:50 – 05:20 pm||Virtual Forge||Dr. Markus Schumacher||Cybersecurity and Enterprise Threat Detection for SAP|
|Thursday, May 18|
|10:30 – 11:00 am||SUSE||Michael Tabron||Building an Infrastructure that is Ready for Digital Transformation|
|11:10 – 11:40 am||SAP ASE Group||Amit Satoor- Sr. Director, Product & Solution Marketing, SAP||Changing World of Transactions: Mobile, Social, IoT and Blockchain|
|11:50 – 12:20 am||Hillarys||Julian Bond (Head of ICT, Hillarys)||Moving to S4/HANA? Why consider SLES for SAP?|
|12:30 – 01:00 pm||Deloitte||Christopher Dinkel, Managing Director, IT Leader – Data Analysis, Deloitte Consulting||Deloitte’s Business Case for Analytics on SAP HANA|
|01:30 – 02:00 pm||Revelation||Rick Porter||Speeding Up the Enterprise: SAP DevOps and Automated Change Control Orchestration|
|02:10 – 02:40 pm||Netapp||Toby Brandl, Sr. SAP Solutions Architect||Running SAP applications in a hybrid cloud built on NetApp Data Fabric|
|02:50 – 03:20||Symmetry Corp||Matt Lonstine, Director of Client Services||Symmetry Powers the HANA Cloud with SUSE|