Big news: 5,800+ customers have licensed SAP S/4HANA and are embarking on their next-generation ERP adventure!
SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 (May 16-18 in Orlando, Florida) is a great time to hear from customers about their journey to SAP S/4HANA. Take advantage of this time whether you’re attending in-person or watching online to:
- Learn about new functionality (from the speed of SAP HANA to the awesome user experience of SAP Fiori to the full capabilities across finance, supply chain, manufacturing, and other lines of business)
- Understand various implementation approaches (from greenfield to brownfield to system conversions)
- Explore business benefits that customers are realizing (from faster close times to more accurate production planning to better visibility into real-time data)
Here are the Top 10 SAP S/4HANA Customer Sessions @ SAPPHIRE NOW 2017. Don’t miss out: Add them to your agenda now by clicking on the links below.
#1 – BA46887 – SAP S/4HANA Customer Panel – Connect Business with SAP S/4HANA and Core-to-Edge Processes to Run Live, Tuesday May 16th, 2:30 – 3:10 p.m. Theater 1. This panel, moderated by Peter Russo from SAP, features new SAP S/4HANA customers, including:
- Apple Leisure Group is the largest vertically-integrated travel and hospitality company in the world, focused on packaged travel and resort/brand management in Mexico and the Caribbean. The company is live with SAP S/4HANA 1511 including finance, logistics, and SAP Fiori using the SAP Activate methodology. Apple Leisure Group is recognizing significant benefits of having integrated financials with all their divisions on the same system – saving real money on their bottom line.
- Indus Motor Company is a joint venture between the House of Habib, Toyota Motor Corporation, Japan (TMC), and Toyota Tsusho Corporation, Japan (TTC) for assembling, progressive manufacturing and marketing of Toyota and Daihatsu vehicles, spare parts and accessories in Pakistan. Indus Motor is a long-time SAP customer that went live with SAP S/4HANA 1511 in October 2016 using the SAP Activate methodology. After only 6 months of using the product, Indus is already realizing terrific business value including 95% faster material requirements planning (MRP), 20% reduction in defects per unit and 10% improvement in sales order accuracy.
- Katerra, Inc. provides product design, sourcing, procurement, supply-chain, and customer services to the construction industry. Katerra is a net new SAP customer and is live with SAP S/4HANA 1610 for broad finance, supply chain, order management functionality. Katerra is a start-up and has plans shake up the construction industry with technology starting with SAP S/4HANA as its digital core.
- Vivint Smart Home is a private smart home services provider in the United States and Canada with more than 1 million customers and a Fast Company – 50 Most Innovative companies 2017 recipient. Vivint is also a net new SAP customer that is live with SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management 1511 for finance, logistics and SAP Fiori in a greenfield implementation running on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. Vivint’s primary sales channel has been “direct-to-home” and now with SAP S/4HANA as its digital core, they’ll be able to transform into new operational and business models and sales channels.
#2 – BA47120 – Small-Medium Enterprise Panel with SAP S/4HANA Customers – Expand Your Business with SAP S/4HANA, Wednesday May 17th, 3:30 – 4:10 p.m., Theater 1. This panel, moderated by Richard Strattner from SAP, features several innovative SME customers using SAP S/4HANA, including:
- Intrigo Systems is leading provider of enterprise and cloud solutions in e-commerce, supply chain and procurement in the dynamic SAP ecosystem. Both an SAP partner and a customer, Intrigo embarked on a digital transformation journey to support its fast-growing business by replacing QuickBooks with SAP S/4HANA Cloud as its digital core. The company is using key functionality of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Request to Service integrated with SAP IBP for resource planning, while also implementing SAP Concur for travel and expenses and SAP Cloud for Customer.
- New England BioLabs is a recognized world leader in the discovery, development and commercialization of recombinant and native enzymes for genomic research. In May, the company is moving from SAP ECC 6 to SAP S/4HANA 1610 with SAP Fiori for financials, inventory, planning and sales distribution. New England Biolabs will be able to manage inventory, provide batch traceability from raw component to the end product and rely on more accurate information for product costing and production planning to support their over-the-counter and OEM businesses.
- Vectus Industries has been a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying a range of plastic piping systems and water storage tanks for plumbing and sanitation with manufacturing facilities, offices, and depots spread across 13 locations in India. Vectus has deployed SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management 1511 (and is in the process of moving to 1610) including FI, HR, SD, MM, PP, QM for centralized real-time data management company-wide. The company is changing its business model from just a manufacturer to a service provider to address the massive water shortage in India. Using SAP S/4HANA has provided increased transparency across the business, from planning to inventory.
- YETI Coolers LLC manufactures and sells portable coolers that are used for fishing/marine, hunting, camping, and tailgating activities. The company has deployed SAP S/4HANA 1511 using SAP Best Practices with key functionality including finance, logistics execution, integrated BPC, sales and distribution and OpenText, while also integrating with 6 different non-SAP cloud applications. YETI is using SAP S/4HANA to transform its business and enable finance and operations to keep pace with expected corporate growth as they scale globally, taking the YETI brand to Mexico, Australia, Europe.
#3 – BA46836 – Create New Business Models to Compete in the Digital Economy, Wednesday May 17th, 12:30 – 12:50 p.m., Theater 1. This session highlights the deployment of HOERBIGER Group, a global leader in the fields of compression technology, drive technology, and hydraulic systems, operating in more than 54 countries with 140 locations. The company is embarking on a digital adventure by deploying SAP S/4HANA 1610 and SAP Cloud Platform to standardize and simplify business processes for global transparency and efficiency gains.
#4 – BA46906 – Consolidate Global ERP and Core-to-Edge Scenarios with SAP S/4HANA, Wednesday May 17th, 5:00 – 5:20 p.m., Theater 1. This session showcases the SAP S/4HANA journey of Colgate-Palmolive Company, an American worldwide consumer products company focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products (including toothpaste and toothbrushes). Colgate is activating SAP S/4HANA for central finance solution in Q2 2017 for its Hill’s Pet Nutrition instance. Colgate will share its multi-year project plan for converting its 4 regional ECC systems to SAP S/4HANA, leading to a single global S/4HANA system in the long term. Colgate is looking forward to the consolidation of the IT landscape and drive usability with SAP Fiori UX to support its push for simplification.
#5 – DP46837 – Migrate to SAP S/4HANA with Nearly Zero Downtime, Thursday May 18th, 2:00 – 2:20 p.m., Theater 3. This session features Walmart, the largest retailer in the world, talking about deploying SAP S/4HANA using the near-zero downtime (NZDT) methodology. Understand Walmart’s system conversion strategy and rollout journey to scale with its business, save costs and implement faster business processes.
#6 – BA46842 – Change Behavior Through Total Integration and Finance Innovation, Tuesday May 16th, 11:30 – 11:50 a.m., Theater 1. This session features Dole Packaged Foods, a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing and marketing fruit and healthy snacks, talking about changing its business models and adapting to changing consumer trends including new sales channels catering to millennials. Dole migrated from SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA Finance 1605 on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud with supply chain and manufacturing functionality. The company is improving its finance systems to support fast-paced change initiatives, save time and streamline reporting in a global organization.
#7 – BA46816 – Achieve Fast Closing Process and Finance Innovation in Complex Landscapes, Thursday, May 18th, 3:00 – 3:20 p.m., Theater 1.This session highlights Enel, an Italian multinational manufacturer and distributor of electricity and gas, discussing their digital financial transformation to simplify and consolidate complex finance tasks across a multitude of ERP systems, organizations and processes. The company deployed the SAP S/4HANA for central finance foundation solution running on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud to streamline closing and operational reporting.
#8 – BA46918 – Unlock the Full Potential of Your Finance Team with Innovation Technology, Wednesday May 17th, 4:30 – 4:50 p.m., Theater 1. This session focuses on Nestlé, the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company talking about their journey to optimize talents in its finance organization to adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment. Nestlé has deployed and utilizes the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution to simplify key processes and provide the flexibility to maintain sustainability in the future.
#9 – BA47106 – Seize the Opportunities of a New Business Model Through Digitalization, Wednesday May 17th, 11:00 – 11:20 a.m., Business Applications BA325. This session features a conversation with WEIG, a paper products processing company based in Germany, highlighting its digital transformation journey that started with the realization that their existing business model needed a major overhaul. WEIG moved from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4HANA 1511 and soon upgraded to 1610, and began the work of transforming its disjointed business processes using SAP Fiori. By using SAP S/4HANA, WEIG is getting closer to its customers, personalizing the buying experience, and innovating business processes to compete in a digital economy.
#10 – BA47110 – Create Sustainable and Viable Business with a Digital Core, Wednesday May 17th, 12:00 – 12:20 p.m., Business Applications Campus BA325. This session highlights Manna Pro, a leading midsize manufacturer and marketer of animal nutrition and care products, talking about increasing operational productivity and profitability with simple, intuitive, and streamlined business processes. Manna Pro has deployed SAP S/4HANA 1511 to manage production, logistics, and financial processes.
Beyond customer sessions at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017, we also have many SAP speakers doing demonstrations and moderating interactive sessions, as well as SAP experts available to answer your every question about SAP S/4HANA. See the S/4HANA sample agenda or the S/4HANA for IT Professionals sample agenda. And finally, plan to stop by our SAP S/4HANA demo stations in the Business Applications Campus.