SAP BusinessObjects Cloud is a game-changing public cloud offering combining planning, predictive analytics and business intelligence in a single, intuitive, and powerful solution. SAP Digital Boardroom is a breakthrough public cloud aiming to contextualize and simplify performance reporting across all areas of business in real time. In this blog we will explore some very useful resources available today to customers and partners to learn more about the ever evolving functionality of SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom.
- First of all, here is the official help documentation: https://cp.hana.ondemand.com/dps/d/preview/06d2c3deddfc425e920f2448e4f1e654/release/en-US/frameset.htm. You can also access this help documentation from within the product or from www.help.sap.com
- Then there are product tutorials available to you at: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOC/SAP+BusinessObjects+Cloud+-+Official+Product+Tutorials. These tutorials are also available on YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLs5htBIwERYWSixKSqQHzndop33aBCz1U
- In addition, you can have a one stop shop for a lot of your information requirements about SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom at the public wiki available at: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOC/SAP+BusinessObjects+Cloud
- For deep drive into specific features of SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom you can avail the live or recorded webinars at: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOC/SAP+BusinessObjects+Cloud+-+Events+and+Recordings. The same link can provide you more information about in-person workshops on SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- There are also e-books available from SAP Press on SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom at: https://www.sap-press.com/search/?q=pravin+datar
- If you want to download content for SAP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom, you can get more information at: https://blogs.sap.com/2016/11/18/sap-businessobjects-cloud-content/
- If you want to access partner created content or if you want to create content for SAP BusinessObjects Cloud or SAP Digital Boardroom, you can refer to: https://analytics-extensions.enter.sap/
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud gets updated waves every two weeks. If you want to know what’s new with every wave, you can learn about that at: https://blogs.sap.com/tag/sapboc_releaseinfo/
With all these useful links at your disposal, you can always keep updated with the latest and greatest in SP BusinessObjects Cloud and SAP Digital Boardroom.