Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 11 Apr 2017 Could an app replace a pill? MIT Technology Review reports entrepreneurs are betting apps can substitute for some medication.
- 12 Apr 2017 The United States Postal Service – yes, snail mail – goes digital with email previews of your mail.
- 12 Apr 2017 Google’s new AutoDraw can replace your amateur sketches with designs by professional artists.
- 13 Apr 2017 Litecoin, a previously unpopular digital currency, saw prices soar after a software upgrade improved the speed of prcessing transactions.
- 14 Apr 2017 A small automaker in Slovakia has brought the first commercially available flying car to market.
- 18 Apr 2017 CIO has 12 digital marketing and customer experience tips for success. Read about it here.
- 19 Apr 2017 Could joint pain be triggered by bad weather? Digital detectives are attempting to solve the ancient puzzle.
- 20 Apr 2017 Forbes reports that by 2035, the busiest time at gas stations may be 2:00 AM when self-driving cars show up to refuel.
- 21 Apr 2017 With constrained access to Europe’s talent pool, Scotland’s startups prepare for modest growth in a post-Brexit world.
- 23 Apr 2017 Some “high luxury” brands are still devoting most of their advertising budget to analog ads.