The digital economy is running at full speed, and digitization is disrupting how businesses operate nowadays. The SAP Digital Business Services offerings help companies of all sizes embrace the digital world, address their transformation requirements, and leverage the benefits of digital transformation. Be it designing a transformation road map, deploying best practices, avoiding disruption, optimizing hybrid IT landscapes for continuous innovation, and/or implementing SAP S/4HANA as the digital core of your business – SAP is here to help you transform.
SAP supports companies as they transform themselves by offering a digital business framework that is built on the SAP Cloud Platform and that features SAP S/4HANA as its digital core. If you want to learn more here is a selection of interesting SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG sessions on SAP S/4HANA, half of them also covering the latest news on SAP S/4HANA Cloud:
- BA46843: Capture the Business Value of the Digital World with SAP S/4HANA
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 12.30-12.50 pm
- BA43165: Break Down Silos with SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core
Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 1.30-1.50 pm & Thursday 4.30-4.50 pm
- DP46837: Migrate to SAP S/4HANA with Nearly Zero Downtime
Thursday, May 18, 2017, 2.00-2.20 pm
- BA46904: Transform Business and Accelerate Innovation with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 12.00-12.20 pm
- BA43218: Explore SAP S/4HANA Cloud Today and Plan for the Future
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 1.00-1.40 pm
- SME8546: MOD Pizza Leverages SAP S/4HANA Cloud Software to Simplify & Standardize Its Business
Tuesday, May 16, 2017, 3.15-4.15 pm
Benjamin Wilk is the social media lead for SAP Digital Business Services at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017.