Did you know you can download SAP IQ manuals in PDF format? You have two options. You can:
- Download an individual manual as a PDF file
- Download all manuals as a PDF archive
Download an Individual Manual as a PDF File
For versions 16.0 SP 11 and later, a PDF icon displays on the right side of the user interface. Click the PDF icon to open the manual in PDF format.
- Navigate to the documentation collection you’re interested in. In this example, assume you want 16.1 SP 01. Follow this URL: https://help.sap.com/viewer/product/SAP_IQ/188.8.131.52/en-US
- Let’s assume you want to download a PDF version of the SAP IQ SQL Reference manual. Click the link to open the manual in HTML format.
- The title page displays. Notice the Download PDF button to the upper right:
- Click the Download PDF button.
- The PDF opens in your browser:
Download all Manuals as a PDF Archive
For a given release, you can download all manuals in PDF format. A downloadable zip archive contains PDFs for all manuals for the release.
- For versions 16.0 SP 11 and later, a Documentation Download section displays at the lower right-hand corner of the SAP IQ product page.
- Click the link. The zip file downloads to your machine. Downloading may take some time, depending on your connection speed.
- Navigate to your download location and extract the archive.