Multiple Client Setup for SAP Fiori & SAP S/4HANA
Environment: SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori hub deployment
Versions: SAP Fiori Front End server 3.0 and SAP S/4HANA 1610 FPS 00
This document will help you to understand how to achieve the connectivity between your Fiori and S/4hana landscape systems which will be having multiple clients for testing purpose in sandbox or quality system environment.
Scenario: Two clients in both front end and back end systems and need to establish connection between individual clients
Example: 500 and 510 are two clients in front end server (SGQ), 200 and 210 are two clients in back end (SSQ) server. Connection needs to be established between SSQ200 to SGQ500 and SSQ210 to SGQ510.
- Need to remove client and user in all ABAP RFCs for Standard Aliases. Check Current user and Make Trust relationship active
2. Need to create two HTTP destinations with names suggested as <SID><CLNT> in frontend system
3. Mention different clients in both destinations and maintain logon procedure as trust relationship and current user with SSL Active.
4. Maintain the table /UI2/V_ALIASMAP with mapping between source and target system alias as below.
In the same way we need to maintain for all other standard aliases also which we use in our configurations.
After this tried to login to WD and GUI for HTML Apps and its going to correct clients.
5. For remaining standard Fiori Configurations for second client please refer the guide from below link.
Also please refer KBA 2460414 for more details.
Please post your comments and questions.
Thanks and Regards,