SAP Business One window Financials > Exchange Rate Difference provides recommendations for executing automatic journal transactions for exchange rate differences in FC business partners and accounts, correct to a given date.
How to analyze if the automatic journal transactions are proposed with correct amount?
Please note the base transactions that generate the exchange rate difference can be checked only before clicking the Add button, by double clicking the row of the G/L Account :
Window “Exchange Rate Differences – Rows Details” displays the base transactions taken into consideration for calculating the exchange rate difference. The total amount of column Difference is the exchange rate difference proposed for this G/L account.
Following transactions will be included in window “Exchange Rate Differences – Rows Details”:
- All transactions existed before the Execution Date, which are recorded in the selected Foreign currency, and with open balance due in this Foreign currency;
- The automatic exchange rate difference postings added in the past.
- The option “Consider Recon. Date” will impact the transactions to be displayed here. For example, if you set the Execution Date to a past date with ticking this option, then the balance due at the Execution Date is what will be considered by the system, furthermore any balance due cleared between the execution date and current date will still be considered by the system.
- If you have created manual Journal Entries to post the exchange rate difference, they will not be displayed here.
- In some localizations transactions are not included if they will not generate a difference even if they have open balance due.