SAPPHIRE NOW 2017 is just a few weeks ahead and I’d like to provide you with the latest recipes and dishes from the SAP Digital Business Services gourmet mecca. Today’s blog is about providing you with some food for thought that hopefully helps you in organizing your event agenda. You can start creating your personal menu by using the official agenda builder which is already live.
Enough play on words related to food to justify my fancy blog title, let’s get into the facts. First of all, this year the SAP Digital Business Services event presence has grown into a dedicated campus. This means more space, more sessions, more experts to cover all your questions on how to become a digital enterprise. This journey is very different for every customer which is why we see three different starting points:
- Simplify your current landscape to free up budget and resources allowing you to shift towards innovation.
- Support your already existing strategy by accelerating the implementation to achieve a faster time-to-value.
- Leverage SAP’s help to identify the right path towards digitalization including guidance to unlock the innovation potential.
The SAP Digital Business Services campus is addressing all these different approaches. With our deep services, industry and support expertise, we can help and guide you, independent of your starting point. We have structured our campus in mainly four connected areas:
- Simplify.now. Visit this area to learn more about how to take advantage of cloud solutions to run simple. Learn about operations of hybrid solutions or how to automate and optimize for an efficient resource and budget usage. Learn about SAP Solution Manager and how our next generation support will help you to achieve your goals.
- Accelerate.now. Visit this area to get to know more about our pre-packaged offerings, SAP Value Assurance and SAP Model Company. Take advantage to hear from the experts about SAP Hana Enterprise Cloud, Analytics, SAP Digital Boardroom, Internet of Things, Machine Learning or tailored solutions through custom development. This section is all about building the digital enterprise.
- Innovate.now. Visit this area to learn more about the business transformation, planning and roadmap services SAP Digital Business Services is providing or find out more about the new offering SAP Digital Innovation Lab.
- Go digital.now. Find out how SAP helps digital enterprises bridge the gap between a digital vision and tangible results. Explore best practices to drive digital transformation (SAP Center for Digital Leadership). Learn about digitally native offerings and the SAP Store (SAP Digital Commerce). Find out how SAP ensures mobile connectivity and customer engagement – anywhere in the world (SAP Digital Interconnect).
Please watch this short video to learn more about our campus setup and the topics that are being covered:
Don’t miss the opportunity to visit the SAP Digital Business Services Campus at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017. We are here to help you transform.
Benjamin Wilk is the social media lead for SAP Digital Business Services at SAPPHIRE NOW 2017.