The SAP Road Map Viewer is a tool used by the implementation project team members to navigate the phases, activities, tasks and accelerators related to the SAP Activate methodology.
The on-premise road map “Transition to SAP S/4HANA” is updated quarterly to reflect the latest information. The version name of the road map is <Year><Quarter>. This blog is used to summarize the changes.
17Q1 Release Changes
- Content update for SAP S/4HANA release 1610 FPS01
- Content update to reflect changes of the SAP Value Assurance service packages
- Phase alignment: “Production Cut-over” now happens in the Deploy phase. “Hyper Care”, “Handover to Support Organization” and “Q-Gate 5” have been moved accordingly
- New activities and service offerings added to operate and improve the new solution in the Run phase
- “Organizational Change Management” is now in the “Solution Adoption” work stream
- Additional information added on UX and Fiori
- Several new and updated accelerator links