Digital Dose – 101011
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 27 Mar 2017 A 38-square-meter house was 3D printed in Russia in 24 hours. Read more about it here.
- 28 Mar 2017 One NYU professor proposes an “equity share” of art by registering artists’ work with blockchain.
- 29 Mar 2017 Do you want to buy self-cleaning gym bags or coffee table pong? Well, they’re not commercially available … yet.
- 29 Mar 2017 One recent survey reports 90% of employees use social media to ‘digital distraction.’
- 30 Mar 2017 According to a recent survey commissioned by MasterCard, Europe’s online shoppers are wary of digital currencies.
- 31 Mar 2017 Advertising Age reports that digital advertising topped TV in the U.S. for the first time in 2016.
- 6 Apr 2017 In food industry news, A McDonald’s in Williamsburg debuts digital ordering and table delivery.
- 7 Apr 2017 WhatsApp – the most popular messaging app in India – will launch its first digital payment service.
- 8 Apr 2017 Temporary electronic tattoos can now let you control a smartphone with your own wrinkles, freckles or other skin features.
- 9 Apr 2017 Entrepreneur offers 10 steps to creating an engaging digital experience for customers.
Please follow me on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.