In order to use SAP Web IDE on SAP Cloud Platform to build web application which will interact with your internal systems, you need to build the connection between Cloud Platform and your own On-Premise System firstly.
- A trial user in SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
- Web IDE is configured in Cloud Platform Cockpit
- JVM installed locally
Config SAP Cloud Platform Cloud Connector
- Download connector from https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/#cloud (my OS is Windows 10, 64bit) and install
- Launch go.bat in C -> SAP -> scc20
- Open Cloud Connector via https://localhost:8443/
- Logon with user Administrator(case sensitive), password by default is manage
- Add your SAP Cloud Platform user
- Once it’s configured, click ‘Cloud To On-Premise’ at the left side of the menu bar
- Add new entry to ‘Mapping Virtual To Internal System’ in tab ‘Access Control’PS: protocol & corresponding port should be checked from the system configuration. You can find the effective HTTP domain and port via: T-code SMICM
- After save, check connect via:
- Once it’s reachable, add needed resources via:
Now you have finished steps in Cloud Connector.
Add connection in SAP Cloud Platform Cockpit
- Click Connectivity -> Destinations -> New Destination
- Add system I73 with additional propertiesPS: Here I use odata_abap,dev_abap,ui5_execute_abap as the WebIDEUsage
- Check connection:
Now you can work on system I73.