ANN: SAP GUI for Java 7.40 rev 11 available for download
SAP GUI for Java 7.40 rev 11 is now available for download
Release 7.40 rev 11 (March 23, 2017)
Enhancements and New Features
- Display of PDF based Content:
- The rendering quality of bitmaps has been improved.
- Grid Control:
- Toggling between editable and read-only ALV resulted in missing toolbar buttons.
- Issues with hiding rows or columns have been solved.
- Changing the width of frozen columns could cause screen flickering.
- Html Control:
- The background color of the html content sometime has been wrong.
- TextEdit Control:
- In case of transferring text using row sets instead of a stream, text lines exceeding the row sets length have been truncated.
- SAPInfo Control (ABAP class CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES):
- macOS only: DIRECTORY_LIST_FILES did not work correctly.
- SAP UI Landscape:
- In case of using configuration files created by SAP GUI for Windows it could happend that the SNC option was on by mistake.
For details please refer to the manual (chapter “6.2 Release Notes and System Requirements” and “2. Installation”) of the PlatinManual and SAP note 2059424.
Please use the latest Java 8 update, because some known issues in older versions related to the Html control component have been addressed.
For migrating your landscape configuration, please refer to the SAP UI Landscape Configuration Guide.
P.S. For feedback and questions, please start a new post.
In case you want to receive a notification about availability of new versions, please refer to note 1014347 .
For reporting an issue, preferably create a support message on component BC-FES-JAV.