I am happy to announce that our classroom training for SAP Central Finance is now available and can be booked and attended in different countries (see schedule at the end of this blog). The course duration is 5 days and the course is built on SAP S/4HANA 1610. The corresponding eLearning is in preparation and will be available soon on SAP Learning Hub.
Target Group and Prerequisites
The course is aimed at solution architects or learners with at least an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and ideally also on SAP S/4HANA. Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended.
- Financial Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites:
- Essential: S4F01 ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Recommended: S4F20 ‘Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Management Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites:
- Essential: S4F02 ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Recommended: S4F10 ‘Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
This course provides an overview of the concept, the architecture, and the functionalities of SAP Central Finance. Participants will be able to explain this solution in detail and to judge if the solution fits to a customer’s business requirements. They will also understand what it means to implement SAP Central Finance and what the scope of such a project is. At the same time, the idea is not that participants can implement SAP Central Finance entirely themselves with all tools included. To do this, a participant would still need to deepen his/her knowledge on the included tools after taking this course.
Scheduled Courses – as of March 22nd, 2017
- 10 Apr 2017 – 14 Apr 2017 Belgium English
- 17 Apr 2017 – 21 Apr 2017 China Chinese
- 24 Apr 2017 – 28 Apr 2017 US (Dallas) English
- 15 May 2017 – 17 May 2017 France French
- 15 May 2017 – 19 May 2017 China Chinese
- 15 May 2017 – 19 May 2017 UK English
- 19 Jun 2017 – 23 Jun 2017 Australia English
- 3 Jul 2017 – 7 Jul 2017 Spain English
- 17 Jul 2017 – 21 Jul 2017 US (Chicago) English
- 24 Jul 2017 – 28 Jul 2017 Netherlands English
- 7 Aug 2017 – 11 Aug 2017 Denmark English
- 4 Sep 2017 – 8 Sep 2017 UK English
- 18 Sep 2017 – 22 Sep 2017 US (San Diego) English
- 9 Oct 2017 – 13 Oct 2017 Belgium English
- 27 Nov 2017 – 1 Dec 2017 US (Phil.) English
- 27 Nov 2017 – 1 Dec 2017 Netherlands English
Please use this link to review the detailed course description, to find further occurrences of this course or to book your seat in this course.
Please use this link to see how the SAP Central Finance course fits into the overall learning journey of the same target group.
Please do not miss this blog (‘SAP S/4HANA Finance Enablement Portfolio – a Snap-Shot of what is available and planned’) to get an up-to-date overview on the available and planned enablement by KT&E for SAP S/4HANA Finance.