Now Available: Certification for SAP Central Finance
I am happy to announce that our classroom training for SAP Central Finance is now updated to SAP S/4HANA 1809. You’ll find the course book on SA Learning Hub. The course duration is 5 days. The corresponding eLearning S4F04e_11 is planned to be available until July.
In addition, we now offer an Associate certification for SAP Central Finance .
Target Group and Prerequisites
The course is aimed at solution architects or learners with at least an associate level of knowledge of Financial Accounting or Management Accounting on SAP ERP and ideally also on SAP S/4HANA. Hands-on experiences in implementation projects of SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA are highly recommended.
- Financial Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites:
- Essential: S4F01 ‘Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Recommended: S4F20 ‘Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Management Accounting Consultants should fulfil the following SAP S/4HANA prerequisites:
- Essential: S4F02 ‘Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Recommended: S4F10 ‘Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA’
- Further recommendation: knowledge on the following course contents is also helpful.
- LT100 ‘SAP Landscape Transformation’
- MDG100 ‘SAP Master Data Governance’
This course provides an overview of the concept, the architecture, and the functionalities of SAP Central Finance. Participants will be able to explain this solution in detail and to judge if the solution fits to a customer’s business requirements. They will also understand what it means to implement SAP Central Finance and what the scope of such a project is. At the same time, the idea is not that participants can implement SAP Central Finance entirely themselves with all tools included. To do this, a participant would still need to deepen his/her knowledge on the included tools after taking this course.
Please use this link to review the detailed course description, to find further occurrences of this course or to book your seat in this course.
Please use this link to see how the SAP Central Finance course fits into the overall learning journey of the same target group.
Please do not miss this blog (‘SAP S/4HANA Finance Enablement Portfolio – a Snap-Shot of what is available and planned’) to get an up-to-date overview on the available and planned enablement by KT&E for SAP S/4HANA Finance.