The latest SAP Community release notes contain some pretty big announcements — many of which have been detailed elsewhere. Still, in the interest of keeping new features highlighted in one spot, here is a quick overview of some of the most interesting developments:
- As you probably already saw, email notifications are finally back! My colleague Sajid Amir gives all the details you need in his aptly named blog post Email Notifications from SAP Community. If you read this post, you’ll learn how to subscribe to various activities so you can get updates delivered straight to you.
- If you’ve been wanting more options for editing your avatar image, you’ll be happy with several new features now available for your profile pic. My colleague Audrey Stevenson tells you what they are — and how to use them — over at the Coffee Corner in the [Status Update] Profile Image Editing Is Here!
- One piece of news not reported elsewhere (meaning I actually have something to share that my cool colleagues haven’t covered): You now have more options for filtering information in your Followed Activities. You can select one of your Followed Tags, then choose an activity type (i.e., Blogs, Questions & Answers) — meaning you can sort content through a combination of tags and types. For example, in the image below, I chose to see just the blog activity tagged with SAP Mentors. If I select “clear,” I can set up a new filter.
I’ll be back in approximately two weeks with a new list of release highlights. If you’re looking for information about previous releases in the meantime, please check out these blog posts:
- Release Highlights, as of March 15, 2017
- Release Highlights, as of March 1, 2017
- Release Highlights, as of February 16, 2017
- Release Highlights, as of January 23, 2017
- Release Highlights, as of December 8, 2016
- Release Highlights, as of December 2, 2016
- Release Highlights, as of November 17, 2016