Implementing SAP S/4HANA is a transformative journey that involves altering the ways in which employees use technology. Change at this level doesn’t happen overnight, and doesn’t happen by itself. People need help and guidance in learning to use SAP S/4HANA to deliver successful outcomes. Discover how a focus on personalized training and support can achieve faster and greater value from your SAP S/4HANA investment. Here are 5 ways learning can activate the power of SAP S/4HANA :
- Enrolling People in the Transformation
The transition to SAP S/4HANA is about organizational change management (OCM) at a transformational level. To prepare yourself for the challenges you may encounter, we recommend considering these issues and questions.
- Beyond revisions to methods and systems, to what extent will SAP S/4HANA require changing people’s mindsets?
- How much of your organization will be involved in SAP S/4HANA adoption? The greater the number of people and groups affected, the more transformational the impact will be.
- Some transformational challenges will have more than a single right answer or response.
- Management processes and organizational politics may need adjustment and fine-tuning.
- Some individuals may resist change and even try to impede it. How do you address this possibility and mitigate its impact on the organization as a whole
- Accelerating the Learning Process
Procedures and technologies continuously evolve, and learning must similarly evolve to keep pace. Learning for SAP S/4HANA incorporates new, agile, and more rapid approaches to teaching employees fresh skills.
- Delivering Time-Of-Need Learning and Support
What’s the fastest way to master new or modified tasks performed on the job? If your guess is “on the job,” you’re right. This is innovative context-sensitive, just-in-time assistance in play: personalized, micro-learning support embedded right inside our software tools themselves. The approach is a lot more efficient than sending people back to the classroom.
- Enabling Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing
SAP S/4HANA is a real-time tool designed for today’s fast-paced processes and decision making. Another essential ingredient is real-time collaboration to empowers user communities to solve problems together as they arise, by sharing insights, resources, and SAP S/4HANA best practices.
- Measuring Performance for Continuous Improvement
Monitors and measure user interactions with SAP S4/HANA software as they happen, collecting data to identify issues and problem areas. Targeted learning solutions can then be created to address them.
For further details on how learning can speed your time to SAP S/4HANA implementation, check out toolkit www.sap.com/learn-s4hana or join our upcoming webinar series.