We have exciting news for SAP Partners that will simplify the way you book training and enhance your overall Training Shop user experience.
On April 11, 2017, the SAP Partner Training Shop will merge with the SAP Training Shop.
This will result in a fresh, new Partner experience where you can:
- Choose from two logon options: Enter through the SAP Partner Edge Portal with a single sign-on or bypass Partner Edge and logon directly to the SAP Training Shop
- Process bookings from a tablet
- Display prompts and text in your preferred language
- Use the vast Help Center FAQs
- Benefit from regularly delivered enhancements and features
- Improve your overall user experience
We recommend that you enter the Training Shop via the SAP Partner Edge Portal, where with a single sign-on you will be automatically recognized as an SAP Partner, with all your SAP Partner authorizations. Once you’ve entered, you will see all of the courses and content that you can resell.
Alternatively, if you’re planning to purchase training and/or certification for your own organization’s training needs, you can do so by registering directly on the Training Shop (training.sap.com).
We will be providing all of the details you need to know about these Training Shop improvements in a webinar to be held on April 10, 2017 from 9am-10am EST (in the Partner Excellence Collaboration Room).
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about how your overall Training Shop experience is about to reach new heights!
Need help accessing the curriculum in the Collaboration Rooms or don’t know how to join our collaborative communities?
Follow this simple, three-step process:
- Go to the “Available Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration” page on SAPPartnerEdge.com
- Select the Partner Excellence Collaboration Room of your choice, and click the “Access” button.
- A new window will open. Accept the SAP Learning Hub Terms and Conditions
That’s all it takes to join!
Please note that you must be logged in to SAP Learning Hub with an active session prior to accessing any of the links.
Global Director, Channel Development