Digital Dose – 101010
Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 13 Mar 2017 Bitcoin’s price plunged 18% after U.S. regulators rejected a bid to bring the Bitcoin ETF to market.
- 17 Mar 2017 Ian Law, CIO of San Francisco International Airport (SFO), is driving the airport’s digital innovation.
- 19 Mar 2017 According to TechCrunch, Swiss researchers are developing edible robots made of gelatin. Yum!
- 20 Mar 2017 Is this a digital hotel? Henn na Hotel opened its second robot-staffed hotel near the Tokyo Disney Resort.
- 21 Mar 2017 Virginia just made robotics history by becoming the first state to allow robots to deliver straight to your door.
- 22 Mar 2017 Which country is leading the digital currency revolution? That’d be Ukraine making the first-in-the-world technological strides.
- 24 Mar 2017 Wells Fargo introduces cardless ATMs across the country, the latest sign of banks moving away from brick-and-mortar business.
- 25 Mar 2017 Japan recently eliminated many coin operated vending machines in favor digital touchscreens and QR codes.
- 26 Mar 2017 The Bangkok Post reports that a sexagenarian is using technology to disrupt security brokerage firms.
dollars into pounds in seconds
Pound to Dollar Conversion