Over 20,000 people will be visiting Orlando from May 15-18 this spring when they attend SAP’s annual SAPPHIRE NOW event. Public Sector customers from all over the world who are working side by side with SAP from defining their digital strategy to running their digital backbone will be attending. I hope you and your colleagues can attend as well.
Here are a 5 ways that will help you gain valuable insight into how digital transformation will help you reimagine your government organization for the future:
- Engage in interactive discussions with government and commercial colleagues that discuss in groundbreaking digital strategies
- Participate in a design thinking session to unlock breakthrough innovations in your organization with a citizen-centric focus.
- Hear from business leaders in government and other industries as they share real-world experiences and success stories
- See cutting-edge technologies from SAP and our partners in innovation areas like Machine Learning, IoT, Big Data and Blockchain
- Engage with SAP leaders and industry experts in Public Sector to make connections that matter
Here are some sessions you should participate in while at SAPPHIRE NOW to learn more from your industry colleagues:
- Discover NASA’s Journey to Transition to SAP Extended Procurement on Tuesday May 16th at 11 AM.
- Join the interactive discussion about Reimagining Cities for the Digital Age on Wednesday May17th at 5 PM.
- Join SAP software experts to learn about planned innovations and the official SAP Pubic Sector industry road map on Tuesday May 17th at 4 PM.
- Learn about how MIT leveraged custom development with SAP’s Cloud Platform and SAP Fiori Software on Thursday May 18th at 3:30 PM.
I am confident that you will garner the insight you desire to improve your organizations efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn more about SAPPHIRE NOW and secure your spot today!
See you there!