Looking for standard SAP interfaces?
There is a lot of interfaces and integration content available which you can use for your implementation project using SAP Process Orchestration (SAP PO) / SAP Process Integration (SAP PI) or SAP Cloud Platform Integration (HCI).
Here is an overview:
- SAP API Business Hub – OData/REST and Web Services/SOAP: https://api.sap.com
- SAP Developer Hub – Integration Content (for HCI and PRO) provided by SAP and Partners: https://cloudintegration.hana.ondemand.com/
- SAP App Center – Integration Content provided by SAP and Partners: https://www.sapappcenter.com/
- Enterprise Services Workplace – Enterprise Services and BAPIs: http://es-workplace.sap.com
- SAP Best Practices Explorer – Integration Content as Best Practice or Rapid Deployment Solution also covering S/4HANA : https://rapid.sap.com/bp/
- IDocs however are not listed in any catalog
SAP API Hub
SAP Content Hub
SAP App Center
Enterprise Services Workplace
SAP Best Practices Explorer
- You have to see in your WE60 or in SAP Help which IDoc might fit for your needs. Please consider that IDocs are not really delivered by SAP anymore since 2003…