In calendar week 12, a number of customers from at least 10 different international companies and a number of consultants will meet with SAP development for a 4-day workshop in Walldorf. The goal of the workshop, in line with the challenges that were addressed in last year’s workshop (November 7 – 10, 2016), is to push and further refine the new configuration solution that is currently being developed for the S/4HANA cloud, SAP S/4HANA for advanced variant configuration.
At least for parts of their group work, the workshop participants will have the chance to use design thinking approach methodologies, so mockups and prototyping will surely be playing a huge role during the group discussions.
Among the topics that will be discussed are the following:
- End-to-end processes in classification and variant configuration
- Grouping in classification and variant configuration
- Mass maintenance for variant configuration in SD
- Decoupling of Sales and Manufacturing
- Use cases for machine learning with regard to variant configuration
- Analytics for variant configuration
For more information about last year’s customer workshop, check out this blog – and stay tuned for detailed information about the current one!