Have you tried SAP Innovation Discovery already? It should be your one stop shop in order to learn about innovations from the SAP space. Have your S-user ready and follow me…
For your convenience, I have collected some of our recent items (and please don’t miss to try and search by yourself using the platform).
What’s new in SAP S/4HANA for Utilities? Please don’t forget to have a look at our first utilities-specific Fiori apps shipped recently: SAP Fiori app for utilities meter reading and billing (including product videos!). And there is more to come (did you know that SAP Innovation Discovery offers also an outlook on planned innovations?):
- SAP S/4HANA Utilities, Analysis of Premise and Utilities Contract
- SAP Fiori app for utilities meter reading and billing, part 2
- SAP Fiori app for utilities meter reading and billing, part 3
- SAP S/4HANA Utilities, analysis of installation, meter reading, and business partner
In the area of Customer Experience & Commerce (CEC), let’s first have a look at our latest edition of SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer solution – utilities (1702). Moreover, you can also get a first idea about what’s next with 1705?
A lot of things are happening in the CEC area as there is Customer Connection Program “SAP for Utilities (IS-U & CRM)” ongoing. Please see the following innovations:
- Improved maintenance of point of delivery sets
- Improved product maintenance and handling in utilities with SAP CRM
- Enhancements to technical objects for utilities
- Improvements for the business role “UTIL_IC” and the Web UI
- Improvements in the area of replication and middleware for IS-utilities
Furthermore, the above mentioned Customer Connection Program spans not only across CEC topics. Here are your innovations related to SAP for Utilities back-end processes:
- Improved billing and invoicing in the industry-specific solution for utilities (IS-utilities)
- Enable the tax-exemption calculation process in the utilities industry for the United States
- Operational improvements to the industry-specific solution for utilities (IS-utilities)
More innovations from the Customer Connection Program are planned to be shipped during the next months. So please stay tuned. If you want to know more about this Customer Connection initiative, please visit our Customer Influence page at https://influence.sap.com/SAPforUtilities.