The other week I published a blog sharing my experiences with the Google App Engine and SAP HANA. The post was released along the same time as several others and the SAP announcement around a new partnership with Google.
- HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud Platform and Ubuntu
- Five stars to SAP HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud Platform
- Google App Engine meets SAP HANA express edition
- Integrating Predictive Analytics from HANA Express Edition into a Google Spreadsheet
- SAP HANA Express: Exposing Predictive Analytics through oData
- Google Sheets and Google Script calling SAP HANA Express
- SAP on the Google Cloud – exploring the possibilities
- and many more
After publishing and all the other things published I started fielding questions about the “how” to do this or how to do that so I decided I would put together a quick set of tutorials on what I did that go along with the other tutorials and guides we have in the system.
- Setup PuTTY and WinSCP to access your HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud Platform
- SAP HANA, express edition, in Google Cloud Platform Launcher
- HANA Express Edition – Create and Access your Virtual Machine Instance on Google Cloud Platform
- HANA Express Edition – Install Dependencies for Ubuntu on Google Cloud Platform
So here are the first of my new tutorials,
This of course is just the start of much more material to come, a little teaser….
Google Cloud Functions and Google Home using an SAP HANA backend.