The ASUG SAP TechEd Design Team invites you to plan submit a proposal for SAP’s premier tech conference, SAP TechEd 2017 in Las Vegas, this year September 25-29th. ASUG is partnering with SAP once again for SAP TechEd.
Call for proposals is now open. You are invited to take advantage of this opportunity to share your knowledge to thousands of attendees. If your submission is accepted, you will receive a complimentary, lecture-only ticket to the event.
This year SAP TechEd is now arranged in “themes” as shown below:
2017 TechEd Themes, Subthemes
•ABAP Platform and Extensibility
•Cloud Architecture and Data Model
•Security and Compliance
•Cloud and Hybrid Landscape Management
SAP HANA and Big Data
•Database and Data Management
•Data Modeling and Processing
•Development with SAP HANA
•End-to-end Hybrid Analytics
•Smart Data Discovery
•Planning Budgeting, and Consolidation
•Advanced Analytics and Predictive
•Next-Generation Data Warehousing
User Experience and Design
•Design and Design Thinking
•SAP Fiori and Conversational UX
•UX Tools and Technologies
SAP Cloud Platform
•Cloud Platform Development, XSA
•SAP Leonardo (IoT)
•SAP Clea (Machine Learning)
Steps to submit:
- Logon here – if it is your first time, you may be prompted to create an account. Select SAP TechEd 2017.
Information from the SAP Site when you logon:
Approved speakers receive:
- Complimentary lecture-only conference registration
- SAP TechEd does not reimburse for speaker’s time, travel or hotel.
- Registration Excludes access to: hands-on sessions and pre-conference sessions. Both can be added to your registration for an additional fee.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Select Submit Session tab, then select Submit Session button
3. Select 1 hour lecture, select track from above
4. Select abstract title and abstract. The abstract title is limited to 75 characters, description is limited to 500 characters
Then select Session level (beginnger, intermediate, advanced), programming language (if applicable), products and job roles.
Also the team would like to see 3 key takeaways.
If this is not an ASUG Influence session, select radio button no.
The enter speaker; you can search if it is already in the catalog.
Be sure to submit your session at the bottom and then you will be prompted to finalize submission.
If you need tips to submit, watch this ASUG TV video:
Why should you submit? Quote from Stephen Johannes, previous speaker:
“You don’t need to present on “newest stuff” to get accepted….It is also a great way for you to deepen your own personal understanding of a particular topic. Even though you may think you know a topic very well, it is amazing how building the presentations will force you to pick up every single detail as part of you research. ” – Stephen Johannes
Deadline to submit is April 1st