Do you have a great idea for SAP Web IDE?
Do you wish you had a specific capability in SAP Web IDE every time you work with it?
Don’t keep it to yourself! There are probably many other users that could benefit from your idea.
Submit your ideas in our submission channel in SAP Idea Place for a chance to change SAP Web IDE for the better!
So… What is this place and How does it work?
We have an online channel for getting ideas into our product. In this channel you can submit your ideas for review by the SAP Web IDE development team.
In addition, other customers can view your ideas, comment and vote for them.
The SAP Web IDE product team reviews all ideas and considers them for future releases.
- Go to our idea submission channel in Idea Place
- Register or login on the right top corner
- Click on the ‘Submit Idea’ button and fill the details of your great idea in the submission form
- Check out other SAP Web IDE ideas and vote for the best ones
- We will review all the ideas and contact you if we need further details
- We will consider all the ideas and select the ones to develop in the upcoming releases. Please read this page for more details on how we decide which ideas will be delivered in the product.
- We will update you if your idea was accepted
We are waiting for your great ideas…
Submit your SAP Web IDE ideas here.
For more information about SAP Web IDE
Visit SAP Web IDE home page
Subscribe to SAP Web IDE newsletter
Or Contact us