Our SAP Best Practices for SAP SuccessFactors Talent Solutions are a proven set of well-described pre-configured business processes that reflect the experiences and learnings of real-life implementations. They are the basis for service offerings such as rapid-deployment solution projects but can also be used in projects tailored specifically for a customer.
The SAP Best Practices and rapid-deployment solution content has been moved from the Service Marketplace and is now available on the SAP Best Practices Explorer http://rapid.sap.com/bp/ . From there, go to Complete Portfolio > Lines of Business > Human Resources > Solution Packages by Business Unit > Talent Management (Cloud).
As of March 13th 2017 our newest versions are available. All of our SAP Best Practices now use People Profile to gather information about an employee such as skills, interests, expertise and experience, all in a single, unified interface.
Here’s an overview of scope that we have recently added to the individual SAP Best Practices:
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Option to launch a job requisition from the position org chart if the customer is using position management
- Mobile requisition approval, interview feedback and offer approval options enabled to allow managers to keep up with their approvals on the road
- Team recruiting enabled including a sample recruiting group
- Basis for multi-stage applications provided, although the SAP Best Practice continues to be based on a single stage
- Historical results for pre-screening questions displayed
- Confidential URLs enabled to allow private postings internally and externally
- Several improvements made to our templates to improve international coverage und customer flexibility
For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/BP_SFSF
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
- Position tile view enabled to display of a group of positions, independent of the organizational hierarchy (available for customers using EC and MDF position management)
- Talent card enabled to view a concise profile of an employee including talent data and to allow side-by-side comparisons
- MDF talent pools activated as an efficient alternative method for conducting succession planning
- Presentations enabled to present dynamic content, for example, Succession Org Chart, MDF Talent Pools, Performance-Potential Matrix, Team View, Position Tile, People Profile
- Talent calibration enabled to compare employees and adjust ratings as part of succession nomination process
- New performance-potential matrix grid user interface activated
For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_SF_SD
SAP SuccessFactors Align & Perform
- Threaded comments feature enabled
- Competency section split into two separate competency sections, one for core competencies and another one for job-specific competencies
- Team overview tab permission enabled and permissions granted to the manager and administrator roles
- Number of minimum 360 degree review raters switched to 5
- Specific tag added to the meta section of the pre-configured XMLs showing the version of the templates
- New tab added to the configuration workbook showing details of pre-configured calibration settings
For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/RDS_SF_PA
SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
- Live profile feature activated
- Budget groupBy feature enabled, country and currency are used to group the budget
- Performance optimization flag enabled
- Changes in the advanced settings: “Disable Ask for Edit Routing” and “Disable Send Button for completed documents” selected, “Allow edit of completed Compensation forms” de-selected
- force-comments in equity planning XML deleted.
- Combined statement added and the pre-configured plans for compensation and variable pay assigned.
- How-to-guide added, describing in general how to integrate compensation and variable pay with SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- Column added to advanced settings tab of configuration workbook showing if a specific setting is, or is not, applicable to CMP
- Import formats added to the two tabs of the configuration workbook that describe the job attributes, and information on the tabs replicated in order to make the consumption easier
- New tab added to the workbook showing what has been pre-configured around variable pay planning
For more information: http://rapid.sap.com/bp/BP_SF_COMP
If you have any questions about the SAP Best Practices and rapid-deployment solutions for SAP SuccessFactors, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.