New Release: SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central rapid-deployment solution, Version 7, Q1 2017
Three months are past and with that it is time for a new release of our SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central rapid-deployment solution. We are proud to release Version 7 of our package on March 13, 2017. The content is available on the SAP Best Practices Explorer.
Our team has worked hard to enrich our package with updates, new functionalities and two more country versions. I’d like to share the most important ones in this blog.
So what’s new in this package?
- Localized country versions for France and the United Arab Emirates have been added to the package. With that we are covering country specific Best Practices for seven countries.
- Having enabled the New People Profile (PP3) in our pre-configured master instance, you can now get the new look and feel right out of the box.
- Manage Contingent Workforce is our new scope item which enables you to get full traceability of the entire workforce, meaning employees as well as independent professionals, temporary contract workers and labor hires.
- Time Off for Leave of Absence only (LOA) is an option that we have packaged for customers who don’t want to use the full coverage of Time Off.
- With the switch to PP3 we could enable the Time Workbench which brings together Time Off and Manage Time Off in a new User Interface.
- The functionalities Booking Recurring Absences and Maintaining Absences via the Time Sheet are now in scope as well.
- Accruals and Entitlement got configured for Australia and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Last but not least, saving drafts in hiring and rehiring process is possible from now on.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.