Below is a collection of #digital tweets from the last 2 weeks – from my perspective the trends, tips and digital news that’s worth a read whether you’re a casual observer or a fellow CDO.
- 27 Feb 2017 In science and healthcare news, software can now ‘decode digital brain data.’
- 27 Feb 2017 Check out this wrap-up from the HIMSS Annual Conference, one of the biggest events in Health IT.
- 28 Feb 2017 Can’t travel to the Vatican? No problem. New digital photography can now show the Sistine Chapel in exceptional detail.
- 1 Mar 2017 In a Reddit AMA, Bill Gates said he was concerned about the spread of false information through digital isolationism.
- 2 March 2017 Move over Millennials, Generation Z – those born between 1996 and 2010 – love digital shopping tools … and physical stores.
- 3 Mar 2017 The Economist reports that a host of new health apps will transform how people manage their health.
- 4 March 2017 Are you a car enthusiast? The new McLaren 720S will have a state-of-the-art folding digital gauge display.
- Mar 10 2017 In a play to launch connected in-home video, Turner Sports and the NCAA will broadcast March Madness on Alexa.
- Mar 11 2017 Aviva, one of the UK’s largest insurance providers, wants to be a “320 year old digital insurance disrupter.”