SAP S/4HANA 1610 NA Partner Day 2017 – March 07, NSQ
Building upon the success of last year’s S/4HANA Partner Day, the North American Partner Solution Center hosted an even more successful Partner Day in NSQ focused on S/4HANA 1610.
This past March07, North American Partner Solution Center hosted ONE HUNDRED partner resources in the Newtown Square Auditorium for the “SAP S/4HANA 1610 North American Partner Day 2017”. Topics covered included:
- S/4HANA Strategy and Roadmap
- 1610 Scope Overview & Details
- Fiori 2.0 – update & review
- Road to S/4HANA – Conversion to the Digital Platform
- SAP Analytics – update & review
- S/4HANA Enablement Content, plus SAP Activate
Joining the NA PSC presentation team was “special guest” Nic Vervoort from our Global S/4HANA GB Organization. Nic presented the “Strategy & Roadmap” session and his presence showed our partners the level of support they can come to expect from the Partner Solution Center Organization as they take our “S/4HANA Message” out to the GB market in North America.
Feedback has been very positive. Partners have both posted and emailed the team comments such as:
- Great presentation today at Newtown Square for the Partner Day conference. I really appreciated your insights especially on the Embedded Analytics piece.
- I attended your presentation in NSQ yesterday and I was really blown away – it looks absolutely fantastic!
- Thank you for coordinating this important session. The IBM team really appreciated all that the SAP team did to make this an informative day
All the materials that were presented have been “captured and saved” in an SAP Jam Group that all attending partners can access. This way, they can transfer the knowledge they gained in NSQ with their fellow colleagues to further spread the message of S/4 HANA in North America.
Thanks to all our partners for the fantastic support & confidence they showed in North American Partner Solution Center, and here’s to a fantastic 2017 in North America!
and “Honorary NA PSC Teammate” Nic Vervoort