Our goal is to give our customers clear guidance to their SAP S/4HANA centric application map based on the new SAP Roadmaps and Integration Guides. A new SAP Transformation Navigator tool will provide clear answers on where to go, how to get there, which business value to expect, how to integrate the new solutions, and which transformation services are available.
Watch SAP’s Peter Maier, Global General Manager Energy & Natural Resources Industries, as he outlines the approach.
What is the purpose of the SAP Transformation Navigator?
The SAP Transformation Navigator is a self-service tool for SAP customers and partners to guide them towards an SAP S/4 HANA Centric Product Landscape.
The SAP Transformation Navigator:
- Supports the customers to select the best SAP Products and Solutions to run their business
- Provides transparency on how those products will evolve over time by giving access to our product roadmaps
- Helps our customers and partners to explore the business value as well to evaluate the cost involved
- And walks you through relevant integration scenarios
With that, the SAP Transformation Navigator will be instrumental for providing a clear path for customers and partners towards an IT Landscape who are ready to execute on digital opportunities.
What to expect in the upcoming eLearning training:
- Understand and use the new SAP Roadmaps and Integration Guides.
- Give customers recommendations for their future product map, integration scenarios, business value, and transformation services.
- Use the new SAP Transformation Navigator to give customers clear guidance based on case studies.
- Interprete and explain the results of the business, technical and transformation guides.
- Understand the next engagement steps based on the recommended SAP S/4HANA centric product map.
Interested in participating? Register here to be added to the participant list.
Once registered, you will receive a system-generated e-mail adding you to the registration list. In early April, a formal e-mail will be sent to you with the training details when they become available.
Go to the SAP S/4HANA Collaboration Room to learn more.
Need access? Follow this simple, three-steps process to join our collaborative community:
- Go to and bookmark the “Available SAP PartnerEdge Learning Rooms for Partner Collaboration” page on SAPPartnerEdge.com
- Select the SAP S/4HANA Collaboration Room, and click the “Access” button.
- A new window will open. Accept the SAP Learning Hub Terms and Conditions
That’s all it takes to join!
Please note that you must be logged in to SAP Learning Hub with an active session prior to accessing any of the links.