Early Knowledge Transfer
Powered by Knowledge Transfer & Education
As you know, SAP announced the availability of SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702 release, the latest enhancement to SAP’s next-generation ERP business suite in the Cloud. By utilizing a simplified data model and the award-winning SAP Fiori 2.0 user experience, the new release helps reduce complexity and unleash the next wave of business productivity.
The following Early Knowledge Transfer (EKT) learning maps are now available on the SAP Learning Hub to prepare you (customers and partners) for your upcoming SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702 projects. You must be an active subscriber of the SAP Learning Hub in order to access these early knowledge transfers. To learn more about SAP Learning Hub, click here.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud (Enterprise Management and Project Team Onboarding)*
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management Cloud 1702 (eLearning ~ 4.30 hrs)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Project Team Onboarding (eLearning < 20.00 hrs)
SAP S/4HANA Cloud Editions and Lines of Business
- SAP S/4HANA Finance Cloud 1702 (eLearning ~ 4.00 hrs)
- S/4HANA Professional Services Cloud (eLearning ~ 3.50 hrs)
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud – Sourcing & Procurement (eLearning ~ 3.50 hrs)
SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud
- SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud for Consultants (eLearning ~ 60.00 hrs)
In addition to the learning map content, Live Sessions are regularly scheduled and announced in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room in the SAP Learning Hub. In the live sessions you will have the opportunity to address your questions to experts. Be sure to log into the SAP Learning Hub or purchase a subscription, search for the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Implementation Learning Room and view all the scheduled events in the room.
Moreover, if you are new to SAP S/4HANA Cloud, we also have a full range of training courses and certifications already available by role (e.g. End-user, Key User, Cloud Consultant, Fiori Administrator, etc.). Please view the Learning Journeys to acquaint yourself with available and upcoming enablement. Once you click on the Learning Journeys link, you can filter the journeys by solution area of interest.
* Note: SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1702 learning maps concentrate on delta knowledge of the 1702 release and require prerequisite knowledge of SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1611.
All the best for your learning and successful SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1702 projects!